“So good ive came back twice”
other travellers have booked this property
View from balcony/master bedroom.
Penthouse on top floor (in green).
View on the River Clyde. Top floor penthouse. Master bedroom.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from balcony/master bedroom.
Penthouse on top floor (in green).
View on the River Clyde. Top floor penthouse.
Master bedroom.
Early morning from living room.
View from living-room
Second bedroom with king size bed.
Part of living-room.
Kitchen.
Kitchen and part of living-room.
Entrance, view from living room.
Entrance, view from second bedroom.
View from Master bedroom. City Centre with view on the River Clyde.
Second bathroom with jacuzi.
bathroom with jaccuzi.
Master bedroom with view on the River Clyde.
En suite shower master bedroom.
View.
Night view from Master bedroom with the red bridge.
Night view from the second bedroom.
Master bedroom with super king size, en suite shower and view on the river Clyde.
Master bedroom
second bedroom.
Sofa bed with top mattress
Living room.
Night view from living room.
Part of living-room. only one desk now and more space.
Kitchen.
Apartment 92m².
Come to Hogmanay in Glasgow!!
Part of living-room.
Part of living-room. Only one desk now (and more space!).
Living room and dining room.
Dining room, kitchen, part of living room.
Master bedroom with ensuite shower.
Small building 22 apartments.
Hop-on Hop-off City seeing Glasgow
View from the main bedroom.
Same view at night.
View from balcony. The river Clyde.
Beautiful Glasgow.
Old & new Glasgow
St Enoch place.  2 minutes walk.
Winter Garden in Glasgow Green. 12 minutes walk.
Central Station. 12 minutes walk.
The red bridge.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Spanish first
Any
Jim C
“So good ive came back twice”
Reviewed May 9, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Wrote a review of this place after my 1st stay, since then its been my go to place every time I visit Glasgow and ill be using it every time I visit in the future.
Its a great property, the location is perfect, the views are stunning and the apartment is well fitted and comfortable. I cannot find any fault with anything, Cathy is a superb host and is very easy to deal with.
Superb Host, Great location, stunning views, 5 star comfort.

11 May 2017
Thank you so much James. I hope to see you very soon. CATHY
Mintyha
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect city stay”
Reviewed May 6, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

We (My husband, my daughter and myself) stayed in this comfortable, well looked after, well equipped, centrally situated penthouse for 3 nights. The panoramic view of the river both at night and day was stunning. The beds were as described Queen and King doubles with very comfortable matrasses. Here every detail has been thought of meticulously. The kitchen and bathroom are generously provisioned. The charming owner Kathy, although away, was always available and helpful. We would have loved to extend our stay but alas we had to go back to London. If we are ever in Glasgow, we will try to stay in Cathy’s penthouse. We highly recommend this accommodation.

8 May 2017
Thank you for this wonderful review and many thanks for taking good care of my home sweet home. I'll be delighted to host you again.
Thanks again, CATHY
helen_mcg...
Congleton, United Kingdom
“Central city flat”
Reviewed April 21, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Good location and fantastic views of the city. Easy walking distance of shops and local transport. Secure entry. Dog friendly a bonus.

21 Apr 2017
thank you for your review Helen. Don't forget that next time you'll get a discount. You paid the price fro 3 to 6 guests instead of 2 guests. In the description I wrote it and ask to guests to contact me if they are only 2.
Hoping to see you again, CATHY
_jamesall...
Windsor, Canada
“Absolutely Perfect!”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Cathy's flat in the centre of Glasgow was a perfect location in the hustle and bustle of what Glasgow has to offer. The flat has the best view of Glasgow. Cathy was very easy to work with and a gracious hostess. We are already planning our next visit. Will definitely recommend to friends and family for future stays.

7 Apr 2017
Thank you so much for this wonderful review James.
Thanks to you and your family for taking good care of my place.
I hope to see you again.
CATHY
lizmcguck...
Dundalk, Ireland
“Wonderful apartment”
Reviewed February 21, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Glasgow is a wonderful city to visit. This apartment is situated in a perfect spot for accessing all areas of the city, very central for the main shopping venues. The apartment is warm, cosy and very homely! All equipment and furnishings are of high standard, I would definitely visit again, my two kids 8 and 12 loved the views from the apartment and were very happy to be staying. Thank you so much Cathy, you have a very beautiful home! Liz and kids

22 Feb 2017
Thank you very much Liz. I'm happy that you liked my place and congratulations to the children for the high standard of Irish Dancing! CATHY
Jim C
“Exceptional”
Reviewed January 24, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Cathy was extremely flexible and accommodated my last minute plan changes regarding my arrival and departure dates which was extremely helpful.

The property its self was even better than I expected it to be, the view was fantastic, the location is perfect, the quality of the fittings and furnishings was 1st class, the extra touches such as the jams, coffee etc was great.

I can find nothing to complain about.

Having used similar properties on business trips to many cities over the years I can truly say that Cathys is the best ive used so far and I would have no hesitation in booking this property again, infact I intend to rebook very soon once my dates are confirmed. Absolutely 1st class in every respect and if she ever puts the place on the market id appreciate 1st refusal!

Thanks for a great stay and I will recommend this property to friends and colleagues for any future Glasgow visits.

24 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for this superb review James.
You're very welcome to come back and remember: guests coming back get a discount.
Thanks to recommend my place to your colleagues.
See you soon, CATHY
Fam P
Reading, United Kingdom
“Outstanding Apartment!”
Reviewed January 2, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 5 days in this very spacious apartment. We are a family of 5 with adult children and a medium sized dog, but everybody had enough space. It's not easy to find a nice dog friendly place, so we were very appreciative that Cathy, the owner, allowed even this. She is a very attentive and helpful person and she kept in touch with us by text throughout our stay. The apartment is very comfortable-we loved staying in the living room on the very cozy sofas and with the 24/7 beautiful view. We also made very good use of the kitchen, as we love to cook.The hob, oven and utensils were all excellent, so it was just like at home.
The apartment is very well located, as we could easily walk to the nearby shopping area,the Cathedral and Necropolis. There is also a lovely clean park very close to the flat, where we had good walks with our dog. Several car parks are also available in the neighbourhood and there is also space in front of the flat for a quick unload. We also made day trips to Edinburgh, Loch Lomond and Cobbler, which were all an hour's drive.
If we would plan another trip to Glasgow, we would without a doubt ask Cathy again for a stay. We would highly recommend it for anyone!

2 Jan 2017
Thank you for this wonderful review Rita. Being an animal's lover, it's normal that I allow dogs or cats in my apartment. Thanks to you to take good care of my home sweet home.
Come back whenever you want. CATHY
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing