“Will be back.”

Ollie's
Ranked #305 of 2,616 Restaurants in Glasgow
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Ollie's is a vibrant bistro in the heart Glasgow's southside, Polloksheilds. Ollie's offers something for everyone, opening at 8:30am and trading into the late evening. With friendly staff, bold menus and beautiful surroundings it is a great addition to the local neighbourhood
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to have a nice family meal in the southside area? We were. Ollies was new to us as we do not pass that part of the Southside often. Took a punt, booked and made the walk through the park.

Very pleasant and friendly service. Not rushed... Well, it was a Wednesday!! Menu is good with plenty of choice. Food overall was good and came at the right time. Not too fast and not too slow. Nicely busy with good atmosphere. We will come back with more of the family fairly soon. Give it a try. We need these places to succeed. Ollies deserves it.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with great food and friendly service. Glad we booked as it was full with a great atmosphere. We had nice wine with starters of avocado and crab croquette and Parma ham. Mains were eclectic - a pizza (four cheese - not on the menu - thanks chef!), steak and pie of the day ((chicken and mushroom). Thoroughly enjoyable meal. Great place!

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

Generally not happy with the meals.My friends dish.. One Chicken Garlic piece was served with just green salad... Dry and overcooked, no taste and nothing else with that particular dish.. Un edible. Had we not asked for some seasonal veg... (Which did arrive virtually at the end of this meal) My meal was a burger, which again was overcooked and tasteless when so much more flavour could have been made of it... Overall not a bad place to go.. Our choices originally was to go for seabass... Both of us wished we could have had that... Probably not go again.. Sadly a very poor show by Ollies...

Reviewed March 24, 2018

I went with a friend for an evening meal at "Ollies"
I saw a very nice restaurant but when I saw the young staff I wondered
if that might be a mistake
no! they were superb
great service and we have not got to the lovely food yet
so let me water your mouth I had fish soup yum!
and noodles with prawns probably the best main course I have had this year!!
my friend opted for different fish dishes and also commentated
on how good it was
great selection of wine
good coffee
the shared cheese was excellent
and at £80 for an exceptional meal with
2 margaritas wine and 3 courses
fantastic value
def coming again

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Whilst staying in Glasgow I had a few Lunches here,. It is a great place to Lunch or just coffee and great selection of home baked cakes. The staff are very accomodating and friendly. Nothing a problem and you are never rushed. Advisable to book as very popular. Outdoor seating (weather permitting No heaters )
Top marks all round.