Been there a few times with my family. Not had a bad experience there at all really. Good food and the pools are brilliant. Well kept and safe. Friendly and attentive staff.
There is sooooooooooooo much to do outside the hotel though so don't worry about there being daytime activities.
The only annoyance I had once was that there was a 'kids quiz' advertised so my daughter being bright wanted to do that so I took her along to that only to realise that they would just be going to the 1 minute walk away fun factory soft play to play tig. My daughter asked why we were playing that when it said quiz and he replied with 'it's funner!'. Not for my daughter anyway but I'm being picky.
Overall good hotel. What you would expect from Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Coylumbridge resort hotel is set in a 65 acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park. It is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round. The resort includes five restaurants and two bars including the Woodshed Bar with its roaring log fire and the American Diner sure to please the kids. The resort also includes indoor swimming pools, outdoor tennis courts, play park, spa, outdoor activity park and The Fun House for the little ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Coylumbridge - Aviemore Hotel Aviemore
- Hilton International Aviemore
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hotel
- Hilton Aviemore
- Aviemore Hilton
- Aviemore Coylumbridge Hilton Hotel
- Hilton Coylumbridge Hotel Aviemore, Scotland