3,436 results
All reviews woodshed bar fun house family suite inverdruie restaurant toddler break main restaurant two double beds crazy golf swimming pool kids club tennis courts great for kids breakfast and dinner soft play school holidays outdoor activities public areas
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed as a party of 5. Had two lovely family rooms both with double beds. Rooms were spacious, good decor. Well enough equipped with kettle, alarm clock, tv, iron and ironing board and hairdryer. The beds were lovely and comfortable for a good nights sleep, however unfortunately the room was far too warm and night with no means to cool down other than open the window but were next to the car park and this made it too noisy. In the morning the window ledge had a large puddle of condensation on it do thankfully had not let any books or phone etc sitting. The room given it was for sleeping 4 only had one double socket which was not ample. Overall the room I would give 3/5
The lounge , reception and bar areas were well staffed, very friendly and helpful staff, comfortable, spacious and very relaxing day and night. The rooms also had safes. So 5/5
Entertainment at night was also good and suitable for all ages 5/5
The Bistro restaurant was clean, well managed and a reasonably priced menu. We made an error in thinking my young teenage son had to eat off the adults menu as this is what he was given resulting in paying £15 for a burger rather than £7.50 for a child meal but as I say our mistake we would know for future. Likewise you have lovely menu to choice to eat in The Foyer and the Woodshed also looked good. Breakfast in the morning in the main restaurant was amazing. Such a locevly clean environment with a vast choice on offer from toast, waffles, cooked breakfast, cereals, fresh fruit...the list is endless. 5/5
The fun House we didn’t get time to go to, Thewoodshed bar we would have loved to have went to but again time disappeared. We did however use the swimming pool. My husband and 2 sons went and enjoyed it with only one downside esp for my son being at that awkward age. There is no cubicles to get changed and only an open area changing room. My son felt very awkward and refused to go back the next day. In this day and age I found this strange and concerned that if it had been myself and my youngest son would He have had to go into the gents area himself as kids were only allowed if opposite sex with their mum aged6 and under. So 3/5 for this experience.
The lobby toilets clean but very small and I’m not large but trying to manoeuvre round door standing on sanitary bin pedal, a small child came in after me and they did the same. 3/5
The spa was having maintenance, and the gym looked quite good. There was also a hairdresser/barber and a coffee bar with cakes and slushes for the kids
We had got a good last minute deal, however if I had paid full price overall I’d be greatly disappointed.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here with my partner and young son and and we enjoyed our stay the food was of a very high standard and we were delighted with the breakfast the following morning exactly what you need to start a long day off.

The room was very clean and most spacious we did however have to struggle up 2 flight of stairs with a pram as no lift existed. There was no was on controlling the temperature and this become more and more uncomfortable during our stay as it was way too warm even opening the window had no affect.

The swimming pool ,hot tub and sauna were of a good standard making a stay here even more enjoyable. I would return to this place and I would also reccomened it to others

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have just returned from a 6 night stay at The Coylumbridge Hotel. Although we arrived early (1.15 pm) our room was ready. Booking in was easy and the receptionist very friendly as were all the staff. The hotel was very clean throughout. Evening meals were excellent, as were the breakfasts. Evening entertainment was good. We could not fault the hotel or the staff. Location is perfect and prices reasonable. We'll definitely be returning and I can't wait!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This hotel to be fair was fantastic a number of years ago. However, its looking a little tired at the edges now and some places rather unloved. The Children's climbing walls should be avoided until they clean up the dog turds which are abundant everywhere and since we have small children the chances of a direct hit seemed almost certain. Safety hazards in this area are widespread ( old nails and screws ) sticking up from rotting old logs....its scandalous to be honest....they charge you 20 pounds for 20 minutes up a couple of walls and a trampoline and in return your 4 year old stands in Dog poo and your 8 year old slips on a log and nearly impaled themself. I completely get it that you can have a good stay here and enjoy a number of outdoor activities, but I'm being very critical, and that's based around value for money, to which this place isn't doing what it used to. Investment required ASAP. Hilton have completely let this place slip and you should look at a number of alternatives rather than booking based on brand. Take heed.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank lincszwh
Reviewed November 2, 2018

We have spent 6 nights here during the October half term. The room was a god size with comfortable although slightly dated decor in the bathroom but otherwise very clean and lovely.
Breakfast is amazing with lots of choice. We had a small issue with dinner, as my husband is allergic to dairy and us also a vegetarian. There was very limited choice and what he did choose was very dry. However this was soon resolved by a very friendly and helpful young lady on reception. Chani was amazing, we felt she went out of her way to resolve this for us and every meal after was fantastic. She continued to be helpful throughout the rest of our stay.
There are lots of activities to do within walking and short drives from the resort.
So overall and excellent experience we will be back.

Date of stay: October 2018