All reviews wet room communal space power sockets summer house small fridge double bed minute walk on arrival pods pat hq sink hosts kettle tv comfort amenities
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for four nights and had a great time! The owners are both lovely people, so helpful. The pods are exceptional and take glamping to an even higher standard. The pods are spotless, the beds so comfortable and everything has been well thought out; tables, kitchenware, space, electric plugs. The communal space is fantastic. There are lights outside the pods so you can always make your way back in the dark. It was truly an incredible experience, beats any hotel I've stayed in! I also highly recommend the delicious breakfast!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

My partner booked a long weekend at Easter glamping for my Christmas at first I thought o no not sure about this, it's Easter weekend and mite be snowing or cold and wet weather plus I thought we are in a Forest or even a park, once I googled it I was so wrong.

We arrived at the b&b with the handy directions on the booking form which was perfect, we was greeted by the owner which was very helpful, friendly & welcoming, we checked in & was shown to
Our pod which from the front looked small (my opinion and still think am not going to like this). The gentleman showed us round our pod i.e. How to work shower plus to remember to cover the toilet roll before showering ( which I thought what's he on about) lights, heating, time breakfast was and also the nice touch with the pint of milk.
The pods are rare, clean very clean, modern and bigger than what I expected from looking at the front of the pod.
The bathroom/wet room is quite cool once you get use to the fact you shower right beside the toilet which you do at home but just not so close lol.
Beds was comfortable but could have been done with a few pillows more as I found them to flat, only downside I thought it would have been nice to fold up the bed through the day and have somewhere to sit which you probably could do but was too scared to touch it in case I broke something. You
Breakfast magic, hot and in the lovely hq hut where there's plenty of info needed to tour the area and further a field.
Maybe could have done with a black out blind as daylight came thought quite early plus the outside pod light shined through too like a long lie especially as it was a relaxing weekend away.
The location is excellent if you want to explore aviemore 5 mins walk and you there.

Overall at The end of the weekend I changed my mind about glaming & would visit again and recommend to anyone & an brilliant Christmas present from partner which deep down he wanted to try the glamping keep up the great work & we may visit again

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank Fiona G
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

This accomodation is located at a 10 minutes walk from the Aviemore railway station. It is at the end of a small road, therefore off the main road and far from traffic noise. The owner is a very helpful and courteous lady, which showed us the pod and gave us the main instructions on how to use in a few minutes, so we soon were settled in it. It is very clean and efficient, with a comfortable bed flanked by a couple of useful shelves, a small wardrobe, an en-suite shower/toilet and a kitchenette with kettle, sink, a small fridge, a radiator and basic cutlery/crockery: all you really need for glamping! Oh, I almost forgot, there is a flat screen TV and a stereo, as wellas power sockets. The nights were very peaceful and we woke up with a lovely dawn chorus of blackbirds, thrushes and finches. From the road leading to this property we could also see the flank of a nearby hill, possibly the Craigellachie Nature Reserve and the occasional buzzard hovering. Credit/debit cards are accepted too. Overall a very good experience and congratulations for the novel idea, which combines the privacy of camping in the pods and the freedom of deciding how to employ one's time with the comfort of being at walking distance from the main town amenities. Will definitely recommend it to our friends.

Date of stay: July 2017
1  Thank ivillat11
Reviewed April 22, 2017

This is a great place to stay in anymore. Something different which had a great cosy feel to it. The host were great and made us feel very welcome. Great location only a short walk to the main street and a five minute walk to the Cairngorms brewery if you want to take the tour, which I would also recommend.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Pods are perfect - modern, clean, functional, cosy and warm! Host lovely and friendly. There is a little 'shed' next door with cooking kitchen which we didn't get chance to use but looks great! Same goes for firepit, we were given wood and firelighters by the hosts to use but sadly it was too wet. Next time! Looking forward to it already.

Date of stay: March 2017