“Nice”

Ranked #32 of 281 Restaurants in Inverness
Price range: US$13 - US$64
Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Sams, the home of authentic Indian and Bangladeshi cuisine where our menus are thoughtfully tailored to meet our guests tastes and expectations.
Reviewed June 19, 2018

Went for dinner and a few beers with some work colleagues last week.

Starters were mixed kebab, pakora and poppadoms. All very nice.

Mains were nice but the only thing we thought they lacked was alot of sauce, don't get me wrong the food was brilliant.

Will return again for sure.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

My friend had come down from Assynt with a curry craving. I decided to take her to try out Sam's as it's often described as the best curry house Inverness.
We were not disappointed.
First of all the service was great - every member of staff that served us was friendly, professional and pleasant.
We ordered 1 main, a rice and 3 sides to share between two of us (after poppadom and chutney starters obvs!) and the quantity was perfect for a good feed of two hungry people without leaving loads of leftovers. And it was DELICIOUS! We were so happy with the tastes, textures and temperature of Every. Single. Item.
I'll definitely be back and I'm sure it won't be long before my friend will be making another trip south just to take in a curry at Sam's. Fantastic - thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2018

Just had another lovely meal at Sams and really can't find fault with it. Lovely food and great service. The lamb vindaloo was nicely hot. Nice mixed kebab starter for me too. My second visit this year. This is definitely one of the best curry houses in Inverness.

Reviewed June 2, 2018 via mobile

One of the worst Indian food I have ever had.

Veg samosa - below average
Egg fried rice - below average
Paneer Tikka bhuna - bad
Dal tadka - below average
Naans - below average
Chapati - couldn't even dare to taste. It was thick and burnt

Surprising how it has gotten such good reviews here.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

I found Sam’s Indian Cuisine to be good and relatively affordable. My vegetable samosa was rather small but the main entry, chicken tika masala, was good. There’re too many options in the menu and it may take time for one to choose. The waiters will come to you repeatedly asking whether you’re ready to order. That can be annoying as it may make you feel rushed. Other than that the service was very good.