Free cancellation until 27/07
US$273
US$228
US$174
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$213
US$169
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

US$226
US$190
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$213
US$207
US$170
US$150
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$151
US$184
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$129
US$229
getaroom.com
All reviewswashing machinecar parkmercure hotel next doorthe rivergreat locationinverness castlewithin walking distancewell equipped kitchenhighly recommend staying hereshower roomplace to staykeysbalconyaptpubstescowee
Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Had a great time at the appartment, spotlessly clean, well equipped kitchen, shower room and bed was so comfy, walking distance to everything lots of restaurants and pubs, and plenty good shop's to rake round.. brilliant views from balcony and most important nice and quiet would highly recommend...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for four nights in May and really enjoyed it. The kitchen was well outfitted and had everything we needed for our visit and we stayed in for dinner each night. Tescos was a pleasant walk and had everything we could want. I would recommend a black out blind in the bedroom and instructions for the washing machine/dryer but otherwise no complaints. The apartment is nicely decorated and the parking lot was secure and easy to access. Unlike others I found the process of getting the key quite easy.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My partner and I visited inverness on the 14th and 15th of april for a break and decided to stay in someting a little different instead of the hotel scene.

We collected an envelope from the Mercure hotel next door to the apartments,and in the envelope were all keys and instructions to the private car park and entrance to apartments.
Very Informative and helpful and straight forward.

On entering the apartment we stayed at Apartment 307
We were very pleased at how clean and modern the apartment was and how much detail had been put into making sure that your stay was as comfortable as possible.
To which it was may I add.

Wi fi included if needed.

The apartments are situated in a very central area of inverness town centre with pubs and restaurants and shops at a stones throw away.
The apartments are only a five minute walk to bus and train stations also.

Very handy if u want to take any excursions as most excursions leave from inverness town centre or bus station.

By the bridge Apartments..Apartment 307..I can only say that if visiting inverness,you want a little home from home
Then I recommend you stay here.

Fantastic

credit and thanks to the owners for sharing this little gem with us.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

Apt 404 was clean and well serviced with a good bed, nice linens and sufficient heating. The heated towel rack was appreciated. We liked all the windows facing Inverness Castle. It was easy to find and access with the Gael holiday homes instructions

As mentioned in a previous Flipkey review, they simply must fix the doors to the balcony (salon and bedrm). Neither can be locked given that both have broken closings. This is just not safe given that front apt balconies all run together - even if Inverness has a low crime rate. Anyone could hop over from another apt and walk in. We did not feel at ease with this.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 3, 2017

I booked 2 nights in the apartments - this was my second visit - but unfortunately my husband suffered a stroke about a week after I made the booking and I had to cancel. Although I contacted the apartment owners to explain the situation, I could not get a refund on my first night's booking. I was very disappointed and think that, under the circumstances, I should not have had to pay £96 for absolutely nothing. I won't be booking again and I want to warn other potential customers about this policy.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple