“Always a pleasure to visit”
Review of The Waterfront

The Waterfront
Ranked #25 of 282 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish, Pub, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Ive been here a good few times. But I brought my parents here an had dinner with them and my inlaws. Hosts are incredibly friendly and there were a few wee mistakes but totally understandable as the place was super busy. My mothers fish was absolutely perfect, says it was the best she has ever had! Everyone throughly enjoyed the food, atmosphere and the msic afterwards. Very reasonavly priced for the fantastic quality food. Cant wait to go back!

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,032)

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice food. Nice staff, that got us a table without a reserva. We ate a sea and land platter as a starter: nice idea, not worth ordering! One of the chicken nuggets was frozen on the inside and the supposedly prawn cocktail is basically a Lettuce salada with defrosted tiny prawns... Main course was good, so not bad overall.
I think the food could be great if put some dedication into their dishes...

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We were staying close by and referred by a local. It was a great spot to spend the night. Live music was the highlight for us but the food was delicious. My daughter like the haggis on her steak.

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights in Inverness, ate in different places each night.
The Waterfront was the only one I was still hungry after a meagre burger and chips. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2018
2  Thank John M
Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

The Waterfront was recommended to my family and I by our B&B hostess. The restaurant/pub is located right on the River Ness and just a 10 minute walk from center city. The food was very good and we’ll priced. My wife and I had the very generously portioned fish and chips. I also enjoyed a excellent bowl of cream of mushroom soup. Our 14 year old had the Mac and cheese with prawns which was creamy and absolutely delicious. The services was friendly and attentive. We highly recommend this establishment.

Date of visit: March 2018