Kingsmills Hotel
US$152
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$211
US$176
US$117
US$110
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$209
US$174
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

US$95
US$83
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$142
US$117
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$267
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$98
2,015 results
All reviewskings clubthe main hotelkingsclub spagarden roomspa buildingluxury roomleisure clublovely hotelleisure facilitiesswimming poolconservatory restaurantbunk bedssauna and steam roomon arrivalseparate showerhuge bedwalk in shower
Reviewed March 15, 2012

With five friends we recently stayed the night at the Kingsmills, the staff were very friendly.Unfortunately one room had no shower head, which could not be replaced and the best suggestion was to use the shower in the pool area ! Not ideal to say the least. Our own twin room was spacious however the shower was distinctly grubby and anyone larger than a size 14 would not have managed to enter said shower - very odd sliding doors offering a very small gap in which to enter/exit. Beds were old but an attempt had been made to refurb them with mattress toppers which served to make them not only soft and saggy but also unbearably hot.Public areas were lovely. Drinks very overpriced -£8 for two bottles of water and £25 for a bottle of
house red ! Close to the city centre and lots of fantastic places to eat and drink.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Fab4ty
CraigEwan_8, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review. I was glad to hear you had a good stay overall and found our associates very friendly. I apologise your shower head broke over the weekend and we were not able to replace until Monday. The standard rooms are due to be fully refurbished at the end of this year. The rooms are very clean and tidy and are serviced fully daily, however do so some signs of wear. All of our rooms do have mattress toppers which do provide a sightly softer however very comfortable sleep package, we do lots of compliments regarding these. Apologies that you expectations were not delivered on this visit. I would hope that you would come back to Kingsmills hotel in the future. Please let me do if you do.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

The hotel is ideally situated only a short distance from the A9, without having to travel through the City Centre traffic. The facilities at the hotel are excellent and the garden room was very spacious and ideal for anyone travelling with a four legged companion as there were patio doors opening right on to the garden area. The stay was excellent value for money, with the total bill, including a 2 course meal and bottle of wine less than £145.00 for the night. The food was of good quality, well presented and again represented excellent value for money. The dining experience was very relaxing, with a lovely ambience from the background music of the live pianist playing in the bar area. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to anyone and I am not very ease to please.

Room Tip: The garden room (No 40) was spacious, quiet and excellent for anyone travelling with a dog.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Vicki G
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Very welcoming friendly staff, comfortable spacious rooms very quiet too. Enjoyed the leisure club, the pool is too small for much of a swin but was refreshing for a dip after I'd used the sauna, steam room and jacuzzi.We had a very good dinner the duck was particularly good, very tender. We'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I was glad to here you had a great stay at Kingsmills. The Leisure Club is the perfect place to relax and our a la carte menu dishes do receive lots of positive comments. Chef does source a lot of local ingredients and has a very skilled team.

Thanks again, I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Stayed in the new kingsclub part of the hotel and the room was very nice. Decor was relaxing and the room was very clean and tidy. Also had dinner in the hotel and the food was very tasty.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review. I am delighted you had a relaxing and fantastic stay in our Kingsclub. I am glad you appreciated the modern and contemporary decore. I am also glad that you enjoyed the a la carte restaurant and the quality food.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Kingsmills.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

Stayed here on a business trip and we had a private dining room at no extra charge which was a lovely touch. the rooms were very comfortable, clean and had everything you might need. Staff were very friendly. The food was generally good, although a few of us found our steaks well done in parts, and rare in others. I had breakfast in my room and that arrived promptly and was hot and well presented. Good car parking.
No time to try out the pool etc. Internet access is chargeable.

Room Tip: This is my second stay at the Kingsmills. My first time I was upgraded to a luxury room which was HUGE, giant bay window with large sofa. Also came with jacuzzi bath and separate shower (in fact the bathroom was as big as many hotel rooms!) . this time I was in a standard room which was fine. .
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you completing a guest review. I am glad you enjoyed your last stay and found the hotel to have "personality". We do now do a lot of private dining for all sorts of occasions and like yourself we do receive many positive comments regarding the food quality and the great service.

Thank you and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again.