2,154 results
All reviews kings club the main hotel kingsclub spa spa building retreat room leisure club leisure facilities lovely hotel conservatory restaurant bunk beds sauna and steam room on arrival separate shower walk in shower an upgrade buffet breakfast lounge area
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for two nights and couldn’t fault the hotel. We were given an upgrade to our room which was very comfortable and spacious. The food was very good with plenty choice. We had dinner in the restaurant on the first night and the staff were very helpful and friendly. The lounge area was busy with a great atmosphere.
The hotel location was good, about a 15 minute walk from the city centre.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Kingsmills_Hotel, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the guest review and your business. Delighted you really enjoyed the stay, the accommodation, the great food quality and friendly service.

Haste ye back.

Reviewed April 20, 2018

We stayed for one night in a lovely family room. Separate room with bunk beds for the kids, two separate bathrooms and comfortable king size bed for the adults. It was a very restful night and a great stop on our tour of Scotland.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review.

I am delighted you have enjoyed a family room here at Kingsmills. They are very well designed and allows families to make the most of their stay.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Beware! Due to Booking.com's booking system only one person per room is registered so on arrival there is a supplement to pay. We booked for 2 rooms - 4 persons but on arrival we were charged the supplement x 2. All other hotels on the trip (3) had 4 adults & no problems. The hotel blamed Booking.com but I think it is a scam by the hotel.
The corridors were littered with food trays and garbage. Service was slow at breakfast, I think the hotel is understaffed. The quality of the breakfast is disappointing even the honey is a cheap supermarket brand in a squeeze bottle!
The bed was comfortable but the pillows were lumpy. My room was clean but my daughter had a dirty towel, 'bits' on the floor in the bathroom & hairs in the bed. The room was large and well equipped, however we had to ask for coffee for the room tray as there was only decaf available.
We had dinner in town, there's a great selection of good restaurants, which I'm glad we did as we spoke to a couple at breakfast who said dinner was terrible.
I think they try to be something they are not, definitely all front with no substance- there are better 4*'s in the area, I wouldn't book here again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank jodiepoppy

Dear Guest,

I would like to speak to you in person regarding your feedback if you can spare me the time. I am disappointed that you really think that a hotel of Kingsmills standard and reputation would really try and deceive the guest into paying for an additional breakfast. I have looked at the "Other Travel Agency" which you have referred to. They sell: room only and bed and breakfast packages as we do. The system is very simple and if you enter the correct number of people it changes the price accordingly. This works the same for the hotel's own website and about another half a dozen other OTA's we work with.

I apologise the corridors were not cleared at your time of arrival with room service trays, this is usually done three time a day every day. I am unsure if there was an error that day with tray collection.

I also apologise that you had some issues with our housekeeping standards. I am very sorry about this and is not up to our usual high standards as you will see fro other comments posted by other guest who have been very satisfied.

I would encourage you to return to Kingsmills Hotel again when traveling north. I would like to personally welcome you back.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Nice and cosy stay in Inverness. Hotel was a 15 minutes walk away from the city centre, but the neighborhood were nice a quite. Hotel room was large and spacey and they bed was comfy. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Kingsmills_Hotel, General Manager at Kingsmills Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your business and guest review.

Lovely stay and Lovely review.

Haste ye back.

Reviewed April 18, 2018

Grabbed a cheap wekend break at short notice. The hotel is on the outskirts of the city centre but well situated for trips into Inverness or for exploring Loch Ness. The rooms are big and well appointed with very comfortable beds. We ate in the bar and the food was reasonably priced and there were good sized portions. The drink cost was reasonable for a hotel and the bar and hotel staff were excellent. Our breakfats were, likewise , plentiful. The buffet service had a good election including potato scones, haggis and black pudding. The waiting staff were attentive and friendly. Good service with a good manner always appreciated. The hotel pool was a little disappointing and could probably do with a face lift. My wife booked a pedicure in the spa but when she turned up for her appontment the "technician" had gone home for the day - would have been nice to have prior notice. We will be back.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your guest review.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit to Kingsmills hotel and appreciate your detailed feedback.

Can you let me know when your pedicure was booked for so I can investigate further? As I can not see any missed appointments within the last month. The Kingsmills operates the beauty spa in the Kingsclub building. There is another beauty spa, located above leisure club operated by a company call Fantasia. If you could let me know so I can follow up with.