“A really great budget hotel”

Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel
Ranked #5 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed 20 December 2012

A comfortable, with exceptionally helpful and friendly receptionists and breakfast staff. The young woman on reception went out of her way to be helpful and could not have done more for us. A big thankyou to all the staff. We had a very pleasant stay and will definately be back. I can happily recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
carly f, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

Dear Guest

I'd like to thank you in taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us at Premier Inn Inverness West.

I'm so happy to have read that you found our receptionists and breakfast to be friendly and helpful. All of our staff here always try to give 100% customer service to make sure our guests stay are as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. So thank you very much for your kind words and I will be sure to pass them on.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 20 December 2012

This is by far the best budget hotel experince i've had. I stay on avergae once a week in this hotel and the level of consistency is unwavering. The warm friendly service from the frontdesk by all of the few girls that have welcomed me are brilliant. The rooms are typical of Premeir Inn, and because the hotel is fairly new then it really is as good as it gets from their typical setup. You know what you're getting. The standard of the breakfast food, along with again warm and friendly service is really exceptional. The breakfast food is served to order and you can tell the produce is of a very high standard. I've tried a large proportion of the hotels in Inverness and unless you're going high end then don't stay anywhere else; it's only a few minutues form the centre.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write such a kind and postive review about your experience here at Premier Inn Inverness West.

I cannot thank you enough for the kind words that you have wrote about our staff and our hotel. All of our staff aim to give each of our guests the best experience possible from the moment they arrive until they check out, whether it be for one night or a week.

I'll be sure also to pass on your kind words to our breakfast team, both the waiting staff and kitchen members.

Thank you again.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 18 December 2012

Stayed 1 night on 15 Dec. Nice clean new hotel which feels very spacious and modern from the moment you enter the car park. No problems with noise on 2nd floor. Good location on the edge of Inverness, right next to the golf course and only 5 mins from the leisure centre and River Ness, but a 15 min walk into the town centre. It is, however, on a bus route.
Only fault would be that it is a wee drive or walk if you are not into the Beefeater on site, since there are no other restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Allan L
CarlyFlockhart, Reception at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your recent stay at our hotel. All feedback and reviews recieved are always greatly appreciated.

I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our hotel to be modern and spacious. We have been open just coming up for a year now and all of us here are very lucky to have such a new hotel to work in and we always work very hard to maintain the upkeep so that it remains new and fresh.

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

This is the third time we have stayed at this particular Premier Inn. The staff are very helpful and professional. The rooms are clean, and have everything you need for a good nights stay. We ate in the adjoining restaurant which was fantastic. The waiting staff were helpful a very friendly, the food excellent and great value for money.
I would recommend this Premier inn to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about us here at Premier Inn Inverness West. It's lovely to see that this review is based on your third stay with us and it's always nice that people chose to come back to us time after time. Its also nice to see that you would reccommend for people to stay with us it means a lot to our staff here as they all aim to give the best customer service that they can offer to ensure that all of our guests have an enjoyable stay.

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

I have stayed here twice now and would stay here again. The staff at the hotel are friendly and helpful and very quick to sort any issues out.
The Beefeater restaurant at the side is great with quick and friendly service. The food is the standard high quality I have come to expect from Beefeater.
I have only one negative regarding the hotel and that is make sure you are not on the bottom floor at the end when it is raining. There has been a bit of a design flaw and all you can hear is rain dropping from the window ledges above onto a metal roof. It makes it sound like you are in a tin roof shed or a caravan and very difficult to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to write a review based on your stay at our hotel. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay and also enjoyed your meals in our adjoining Loch Ness House Beefeater restaurant.

I can only apologise about the issue regarding the noise when it rains if you are on the bottom floor, especially on the end two rooms. We are always in contact with the contractors who built the hotel and it is an issue that we are looking into getting fixed.

Thanks again for your review.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 8 December 2012 via mobile

We were just looking for somewhere cheap to lay our heads after a party, and booked a room at £29. We had pretty low expectations based on previous Travel Inn experiences in years gone by, but were pleasantly surprised by the friendly welcome, easy check-in and the receptionist's help in calling us a taxi as we were running late.

The room was spacious, very clean and comfortable. No complaints here.

Breakfast was fantastic - no greasy relics lingering under heat lamps, it was freshly cooked, good quality and arrived quickly. The selection of fruit, yogurt, bakery and cereals was brilliant and the waiter was pleasant.

We commented to one another on how much we'd enjoyed our stay, and left feeling like we'd had a lovely relaxing break - superb value!

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Mumsnet S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay here at Premier Inn Inverness West. I see that you were lucky enough to get a £29 room which is excellent! I'm happy to see that you found the receptionist very helpful on your arrival and helping you call a taxi when you were running late.

I'm also happy to see that you found your stay relxaing and enjoyable and that you enjoyed your breakfast in the morning. A lot of people prefer the cook to order service which you mentioned as the food is a lot fresher and can get items cooked exactly the way you like them.

Thank you again and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Stayed in the Inverness West Premier Inn for the second time this year. It is not the most central of the Premier Inns in Inverness but it is spotless and the staff are really excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending it as long as you con't mind travelling a mile or so if you need to go into town. The hotel is within walking distance of the Council's Leisure Centre, Ice Rink and Swimming Pool and there are really nice walks along the River and Canal. I have stayed in several establishments in Inverness but this will be my choice for my next visit.

Room Tip: Front of hotel looks over the car park and rear rooms look over a golf course. I have stayed in bot...