“Enjoyable stay”

Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed 12 October 2017

The hotel is situated on the outskirts of Inverness on the busy A82 Fort William road, however the rooms are at the back of the hotel looking onto Torvean golf course. It was the most comfortable hotel bed I have stayed in, but I wish something could be done about the weight of the duvet, it felt like a 20+ tog!! Fantastic shower, but a bit skimpy on the teas and coffee portion (one of each for each person staying in the room). Staff were friendly and efficient. A slight disappointment at breakfast on our last day when only 4/5 vanilla yoghurts and frozen fruit (some still frozen) were available for the continental breakfast, although the range of other items was very good. Would definitely stay again.

1  Thank Mary D
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Mary D

Wow thank you so much for your five star reaponse and kind feedback regarding your stay at Premier Inn West.

It was so nice to hear you had a nice stay and had such a great sleep.

I was glad you managed to get a room that overlooks the golf course and I hope you managed to do some sight seeing of the Highlands.

I would like to apologise about the yoghurts and fruit at breakfast and I have passed your comments onto the restaurant manager.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Stayed here whilst visiting friends,good room only draw back accessible room no walk In shower ! Good parking.
Receptionist Kelly was welcome Ingram and helpful great customer service.
Good evening meal in restaurant .

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank je4444
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear je4444

I would like to take the time to thank you for your recent feedback and kind comments regaridng your stay at Premier Inn West.

I was really glad that you had a great stay and I hope you enjoyed your time catching up with your friends.

It was nice to hear that Kelly was welcoming and gave great customer service and I will make sure I pass your kind feedabck onto Kelly.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

As a regular resident I experienced the usual high level of cleanliness , quality and value for money.I have already made my forthcoming reservations as I find some good deals by booking in advance . The Premier Inn Meal Deals are exceptional as regards value.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmyNorthUist
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear jimmyNorthUist

Wow thank you so much for your five star response and kind feedback regarding your stay at Premier Inn West.

I was really glad that you had a great stay and that you found the hotel clean and great value.

I must agree about the meal deal it is great value and the breakfast really sets you up for the day.

I am so glad you have booked to come back and I look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Warm welcome & big clean rooms. Great stay with our 8 month old, hotel provided a cot & was quiet at night so he could sleep. Receptionist lovely, topped up our tea & coffee supply too. Would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy L

Dear Tracy L

Wow thank you for your five star response and great feedback regarding your stay at Premier Inn West.

I was so glad you had a great stay and that everything was up to the standard you have come to expect from Premier Inn.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I called the reception to help me organise a surprise for my little niece while she and my sister were staying at the inverness west premiere hotel. Minni, the receptionist was MORE than happy to help and in fact, went over and above to help me surprise her for her 7th birthday. Thanks Minni - you deserve to be appreciated!

1  Thank Lennon89
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Lennon89

Wow thank you so much for your five star response and great feedback regarding your stay at Premier Inn West.

I was delighted to hear that Mimmi organised a suprise for your daughters birthday and I hope that your daughter had a fantastic day.

I have passed your kind comments onto Mimmi and I really look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn West.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

My wife and I have stayed at many Premier Inns over the last 2 or 3 years and have never been disappointed. Inverness West kept up that tradition. Many of my friends ask why on earth I stay in Premier Inns - but to be honest, when on a budget, why stay anywhere else? You can be guaranteed of a good clean room, a friendly welcome and food available either on the premises or right next door. On this occasion, it was my wife's 60th birthday - I happened to mention it on check in, The next day, when we returned to our room, the staff had left a birthday card in our room - thank you. The receptionist upon arrival, was a lady by the name of Hollie. All I can say, is that it should be mandatory for all Receptionists to have Hollies attitude. I have never had such a friendly welcome, plus helpful advice and willingness to ensure your stay there went smoothly. Thank you Hollie - Premier Inns need to know what a gem they have in you!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul U
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Paul U

I was really glad that you found the room clean and the team helpful. I was also glad I could be off help during your stay and I hope your wife had a great birthday.

I hope you managed to fit in some sight seeing while you were here and get some nice pictures.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

1  Thank Keith B
Hollie M, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017