We have stayed in a lot of hotels in the Inverness area as we visit family a lot but this hotel was the worst. The receptionist was not very welcoming when we arrived, customer service was zero. Room was quite dirty looking with stains up the walls. Would not recommend this hotel. The only good part of the stay was going into the bar area as the staff were really helpfull and friendly and breakfast was lovely, it is such a shame the hotel reception staff cant take a few tips from the bar staff on good customer service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 27 room JD Wetherspoon Hotel based right in the middle of Inverness city centre. Attached is our JD Wetherspoon pub which has been in the last five Good Beer Guides. Cask Marque accredited with excellent value award-winning range of food and drinks served in the bar from 7am daily (alcohol from 11am) with food served until 11pm 7 nights. The hotel had a major refurbishment as at April 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your King's Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Highway Hotel Inverness
- King's Highway Inverness, Scotland