We stayed at this Wetherspoons Lodge for 2 nights while visiting a relative in hospital in Inverness. This hotel is in the centre of Inverness close to shops, river, bus & train station. This was a good choice for us as we had free time in the morning to sightsee around Inverness, then hospital in the afternoon and eat and drink in the evening. Our room at first glance looked good with a kingsize bed with nice crisp white bed linen but on closer inspection the furnishings were a little tatty and the bed was rather hard. We had the normal tea & coffee making facilities, tv and hairdryer in the room and the bathroom although large could have done with refurbishing. I would also lke to mention that I had trouble with the shower and nearly scalded myself but that could have been down to my stupidity. I would recommend only for shorter stays as there are many better hotels in the area for longer stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 27 room JD Wetherspoon Hotel based right in the middle of Inverness city centre. Attached is our JD Wetherspoon pub which has been in the last five Good Beer Guides. Cask Marque accredited with excellent value award-winning range of food and drinks served in the bar from 7am daily (alcohol from 11am) with food served until 11pm 7 nights. The hotel had a major refurbishment as at April 2013. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your King's Highway reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Highway Hotel Inverness
- King's Highway Inverness, Scotland