See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

excellent guest house, had everything we needed, the traditional decor is lovely. very clean and tidy rooms, friendly staff and nice breakfast, best in the area at this price range. We had one overnight stop at the start of the Great Glen way
God location minutes from bus and train station, easy walk to Fort William centre shopping

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott E
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely experience at this guest house. We were camping and needed last minute shelter from a thunder storm. The host is lovely and accomodating. Our breakfast was delicious and our beds were comfy. Also very well located.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2016 via mobile

Great place for a couple of nights or so. Can arrive by train, bus or car as the guest house is close to the train station. Great if you intend to take the Tourist Steam Train (Hogwart's Express)
Catherine is a wonderful host, rooms are clean and cosy, ensuites and lounge room. Breakfast was huge

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed October 15, 2016

Stayed here with a friend for one night while on a Motorcycle trip in early October.
I have stayed here on numerous occasions in the past (probably over a period of about 20 years)!
Why do I keep coming back? Simple, this place ticks all the boxes for me, nice rooms, comfy beds, clean and tidy, great breakfast and most of all there is always a warm welcome from the owner Catherine.
It is about four years since I last stayed but when I called in to inquire about a room it was as if I had been there last week!
I have read some of the reviews which complain about no wifi and that the rooms are a little dated. that is correct, but also part of the charm! This is the Highlands folks, not London or Edinburgh. If you want a relaxing and friendly place to stay, this is it.
It will always be my first port of call in Fortwilliam.

Room Tip: A couple of the rooms are at the front and look over the road which some might find noisy. Never bothered me I have to say.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed September 1, 2016

The owner is very welcoming and friendly. The room is quite ancient but very clean and cosy. Breakfast is very good as well.The parking is big so it is very easy to let the car. The city centre is near, more or less 5 minutes from the guest house and we can find there a good choice of restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple