“GREAT”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Visited The Crofter for food but hadn’t booked. Waitress was very helpful and fitted us in with a smile ..
Busy place with good looking food being served.
Only waited a few minutes before being seated and lots of walk in’s being managed well.
Lots of food choices ...pub classics and a specials board.
All usual traditional and special beers and wines available.
Food good, well presented and sensibly priced.
Toilets need a refurb but Professionally run and would recommend:)

Reviewed June 2, 2018

Had a couple of meals here. Simple yet varied range on menu. Staff were helpful. Good craic at the bar later!!

Reviewed June 1, 2018

This is a good place to eat and enjoy a pint. The service was relatively fast and the food was tasty. There is also a billiard table and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed May 31, 2018

Me and my friend were finishing the West Highland Way, and after an exhausting last day walking almost 25 km we FINALLY arrived at the end of the trail at Fort William. We of course were starving and looking for a place to have our last supper in this insane trail that my friend convinced me it was a good idea. Unfortunately, for some ungodly reason the city was completely packed, and all restaurants had at least a 45 min waiting. Now, I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, for 2 girls that just walked 154 kilometers in 7 days, carrying a disgrace of back stabbing backpack , walking looking for restaurants was an nightmare. Each STEP COUNTS! Anyway, none of the restaurants were kind and couldn't find us a table except for The Crofter. This holy place had the most amazing waitress (lets call her a Food Angel) that realized we were exhausted and managed to find us a lace to sit. I was so grateful I didn't even changed my shoes for flip flops as I was planning earlier that day (my foot was not human anymore). The food was FANTASTIC, and the prices were unbelievably affordable. Super cold beer! And the chef was kind enough to get us some extra haggis on the house after we declared our love for this great Scottish food! Polite people, and the most understanding redeemer staff! I AM HERE DECLARING MY ETERNAL GRATITUDE! THANK YOU FOOD ANGEL!!

1  Thank Ana C
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

On a recent visit to fort William i visited the crofter for breakfast.as usual the food and service was great. This is a great place to eat and drink.