My wife and I were treated to a Steam Train trip from Fort William to Malig, as this coincided with our holiday in the Isle of Skye, we decided to find and book a hotel in Fort William. Most were full, but managed to book in at the Nevis Bank Inn for one night. On arrival the reception staff were so helpful looking after our needs, and changing our room from 1st floor to ground floor as we are disabled. Lunch and evening meals (in Browns Restaurant, part of the hotel) were of the highest quality, on the other hand, we found that the breakfast could have been served a lot hotter and not over cooked.
The room was very comfortable, with everything we needed. The staff served you with a smile and gave the impression that they were happy to serve you. Instead of the original one night stay, we stayed for two, We will certainly go back on our way to Skye in 2012. Well done to all at Nevis Bank Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unpack, unwind & enjoy!We offer modern comfortable accommodation. Our bedrooms have been designed with you in mind and you will find everything required for a relaxing stay.Rooms are stylishly decorated using walnut wood furniture & luxury fabrics. * Single rooms have double beds * Double rooms have king-size or super king beds * Twin rooms and rooms for guests with mobility difficulties are also available. * Suites have super king beds and lounges with double sofa beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Nevis Bank Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nevis Bank Hotel Fort William
- Nevis Bank Fort William
- Nevis Bank Inn Fort William, Scotland