“Family meal”

Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Elgin
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 5, 2018

We went here for a family dinner. The food was excellent of a very good standard and fairly priced i think. The staff were very accommodating to our group and helped to make sure a good night was had by all.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 26, 2018

The staff were polite nd efficient, the dinner was decent, my Cullen Skink starter was lighter than usual and wonderfully flavoured, we both had the panko fish for main which we liked, I finished with the cheeseboard which was better than average.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Visited here a couple of weeks ago. Generous portions and the food was lovely. Only thing I would criticise is we sat with empty glasses for some time before having to grab the attention of staff for more drinks. This is also something that I have heard about from others who have visited here however I couldn't fault my meal. I ordered the sticky chilli chicken which was particularly lovely followed by sticky toffee pudding.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Was very surprised at how large the hotel is! The inside was clean and welcoming.

We had a table booked for 22 people (Hen Party) and we were given our own room away from other guests. The waiters/waitresses who seem to us, were lovely and positive. Even after finishing our mean, we never felt rushed to leave or like we were a nuisance. The whole experience was very enjoyable.

Only thing I would like to point out, is that we had to walk to the bar for our alcoholic beverages. However, I do not know if that is the same for everyone. We maybe could of asked to get a drink and it would of been served to us at the table.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Lived in Elgin over 30 years and don't know why I've never eaten here before! Superb well presented tasty food. Will certainly be going here regularly now. The waitress was very attentive. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018