US$68
US$96
US$54
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Clark Kimberley Guest House(Perth)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
  • Free Internet
Sunbank House Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,223 results
All reviewsoldest hotelthird floorbuffet breakfastcrispshaggisold buildingsuperior roomfriendly hotelcentral locationcentre of townsingle roomcar parkfamily roomwaiting stafffirst classbit datedstaff were excellent
Reviewed March 16, 2018 via mobile

Booked a funeral tea here for 20 and can't fault the staff enough for their help and attentiveness.
However, we all felt that much of the food was frozen and was not worth the money. First time we have booked a funeral tea here however due to the disappointing frozen food won't be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Calvin C
SallyGM, Manager at Salutation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2018

Thanks for taking the time to send in some feedback from your recent funeral visit. I am pleased you found the staff lovely. I am upset to read that you did not like certain aspects of the food. We cater for many funeral parties at the hotel with great success so most disappointing to read that there were issues in this instance. I appreciate the feedback and really do hope this will not deter you from returning in the future.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Arrived here at this lovely hotel to a wonderful welcome from the staff who were very informative, carried our luggage to the room and helped us to settle in,
The room was large a lovely bathroom and spotlessly clean.
We dined in every evening , the food piping hot , super staff that were very attentive at the table and for the 5 nights we had a super menu to choose from with lots of options, vegetarian included
Perth is a lovely place to visit and if you are here this is the place to stay

Room Tip: 120 is. Very quiet and handy to everything
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
SallyGM, Manager at Salutation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2018

Thanks so much for your kind words in which we were delighted to read that you found the staff were very informative and gave a wonderful welcome whilst carrying your luggage to the room. I am pleased you found the room spotlessly clean. I am also glad you found the food hot and the table staff were very attentive. Perth is a lovely place to visit and we do hope you will return in the future.
Kind regards and thanks.

+++ Remember to book direct with the hotel to enjoy the best rates and deals we have on offer +++

Reviewed March 13, 2018 via mobile

I was in need of a room in Perth and I found the Salutation Hotel from my LateRooms.com app. I booked a room and as the evening approached I found a car park nearby and walked into the hotel. I soon found out that The Salutation hotel is part of the Strathmore hotel group and I've stayed in two of their hotels before. The Nethybridge Hotel near Aviemore and The Alexandra Hotel in Fort William. They were both very top class hotels and I saw that the Salutation was also up to the mark. I checked in and found my splendid room. A nice, big double bed and a squeeky clean bathroom with a good shower. I watched tv for an hour and then went out to find some food and to check out some real ale in Perth. Once my mission was successful I strolled back to the Salutation Hotel and my cosy bed. I'd had a long day and I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I slept fine in the lovely double bed and I must say that the morning was most unwelcome. I could have slept for England but I had to wake up and get on with whatever surprises that were in store for me. The shower did a great job of waking me up and making me feel human again. The freshly cooked breakfast gave me the energy to get on with my day so I checked out and went and found my car. The Salutation Hotel was a lovely place to stay in Perth and that makes three of the seven Strathmore Hotels that I've had the pleasure of staying in. The next time I need a room in Perth I know where I'll be calling.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
SallyGM, Manager at Salutation Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Wow, many thanks for such a warm and charming review. I am so pleased you found the Salutation Hotel and indeed some of the other Strathmore Hotels are all top class. I am delighted you found the room, shower and breakfast all to be spot on. We do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel next time you are in Perth

++++ Remember next time to book direct with the hotel for the best deal available ++++

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Can you pass on my heartfelt thanks to everyone of the Hotel staff who took part the Burns night. They were very professional in everything they did before, during and after the event. It's hard to pick out any individual however the young lad who was in charge behind the scenes and in the front house was absolutely fantastic in his organisation and manner. I can't remember his name I do apologise for that.
The guests that stayed over thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality and how accommodating and friendly the staff were to them and are looking forward to coming back soon.
I hope all your staff enjoyed the evenings event also because they made the night go like clockwork and run very smoothly.

I look forward to the Black Watch (RHR) WOs and Sgts past and present dinner in April and also the Croix de Guerre Dinner in September. The Croix de Guerre Dinner especially as that's the 100th Anniversary and we should hopefully have a packed Salutation for this event.
If anyone is planning a wedding or other large scale event (even a smaller party) I would recommend this hotel as their management, professionalism and attention to detail is second to none.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Ally A

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to drop in a few lines about your recent dinner dance. I am delighted you found the staff to be very professional before and during the event, they are a great team. I am pleased the supper went like clockwork.Thank you for recommending the hotel as an event too, we do try our best to look after everyone very well.
Once again many thanks and yes we do look forward to the next dinner in April.

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Great staff, really helpful when we were stranded due to snow. Extended our stay without any problems or issues and helped us organise transport to get home. They provided us with a room to work in and extra meals for over a dozen people. Would highly recommend

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Many thanks for taking a minute to send in a review. I am pleased you found the staff helpful with your requests during that snowy week. I am glad that all your requirements for meals and rooms were taken care off too.
Hope you will be back with us soon.