All reviews self catering living room converted stables car show wedding guests cereal and toast wedding venue comfortable accommodation stayed for two nights longer stay the location is perfect a great place to stay double bed dundee units microwave cairn
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

What a find. Set on a working farm just 7 miles from Perth, the converted stables have been finished to the highest standards. Clean comfortable and welcoming. There are self catering facilities but some good restaurants close by. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed August 18, 2017

This was a great place to stay, enjoyed two nights here, self contained, but did have breakfast at the Farmhouse. Great to be able to cook for ourselves in the evenings. Lovely quite area. Very comfortable accommodation.

Room tip: Great place to stay, we had self catering but did enjoy a great breakfast cooked in the Farmhouse. Very comfortable, quiet.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We stayed for two nights, to attend a wedding nearby. Four of us in two suites. Our accommodation was spotlessly clean, well equipped, nicely fitted. The owner was very friendly, good fun and interesting, and cooked a great breakfast. The location is perfect, quiet and rural, but only minutes away from the main road. Hope to go back if we stay in the area again. Wifi intermittent, but not an issue with 4G phones etc.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

I was booked in to show one of my classic cars at Errol Show which was sadly cancelled due to waterlogged pitch. As The Courtyard was paid for, I took my boyfriend with me. What a cracker of a place. We had a double bed very warm and comfy and there was a single bed in a separate room, reminded me of a study. Bathroom lovely, spacious, very well thought out. A perspex box (NOT a cheap tacky thing) with shower caps, make-up removing pads & a separate bit for cotton buds! There was a kettle which I expected, a toaster, fridge & microwave. In the cupboard there were plates, bowls, cutlery, tumblers, wine glasses and mugs, another cupboard had a stand for cooking things in the microwave & a food cover. Lovely wooden floor with very nice rugs, sockets galore for charging various items. Would I stay again? A big fat YES!! Heard naff all in the night, slept better than I did at home.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the courtyard for 2 nights, in order to visit Cairn O'Mohr winery which is walking distance away, enjoy some peace and quiet and some walking. Lovely comfortable room with very good self-catering facilities if required. Delicious breakfast of local ingredients, double-yolked eggs were a bonus (from local farm). Our host was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2017