All reviewsself cateringliving roomconverted stablescereal and toastwedding guestswedding venuecomfortable accommodationstayed for two nightslonger staythe location is perfecta great place to staydouble beddundeeunitsmicrowavecairnhob
Reviewed October 8, 2017

Only stayed here one night to attend a wedding in the area. Really pleased we had found this place as other wedding guests were staying at soulless hotels in Perth and Dundee. Nice rural location, totally quiet, accommodation well equipped and spotlessly clean. Owners very helpful. Good location for longer stay. Happy to recommend.

Room Tip: All apartments seemed good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

What a find. Set on a working farm just 7 miles from Perth, the converted stables have been finished to the highest standards. Clean comfortable and welcoming. There are self catering facilities but some good restaurants close by. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2017

This was a great place to stay, enjoyed two nights here, self contained, but did have breakfast at the Farmhouse. Great to be able to cook for ourselves in the evenings. Lovely quite area. Very comfortable accommodation.

Room Tip: Great place to stay, we had self catering but did enjoy a great breakfast cooked in the Farmhouse. Very comfortable, quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 1, 2017

We stayed for two nights, to attend a wedding nearby. Four of us in two suites. Our accommodation was spotlessly clean, well equipped, nicely fitted. The owner was very friendly, good fun and interesting, and cooked a great breakfast. The location is perfect, quiet and rural, but only minutes away from the main road. Hope to go back if we stay in the area again. Wifi intermittent, but not an issue with 4G phones etc.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

I was booked in to show one of my classic cars at Errol Show which was sadly cancelled due to waterlogged pitch. As The Courtyard was paid for, I took my boyfriend with me. What a cracker of a place. We had a double bed very warm and comfy and there was a single bed in a separate room, reminded me of a study. Bathroom lovely, spacious, very well thought out. A perspex box (NOT a cheap tacky thing) with shower caps, make-up removing pads & a separate bit for cotton buds! There was a kettle which I expected, a toaster, fridge & microwave. In the cupboard there were plates, bowls, cutlery, tumblers, wine glasses and mugs, another cupboard had a stand for cooking things in the microwave & a food cover. Lovely wooden floor with very nice rugs, sockets galore for charging various items. Would I stay again? A big fat YES!! Heard naff all in the night, slept better than I did at home.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple