All reviews steak pie steak night would advise booking great selection of beers great bar food visited this pub macaroni new extension each evening plenty parking staff were friendly and helpful main course couldn't fault one night stay city centre cornflakes accommodation
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

This is my new favourite place to eat in Perth. Food is so good, excellent prices and the staff are all extremely friendly. I’ve been 3 times now with my toddler and other family members and every time we’ve been made to feel welcome and no food complaints at all

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ashleighmcintosh93
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a great local restaurant and pub, located in a residential area of Perth. It’s also really handy if you are staying at the Best Western Lovat Hotel. There’s a great atmosphere, tasty food and range of local ales. The steak and ale pie was tremendous!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Arrived early to my reservation last night, when I explained to the young brown haired girl she sighed and walked away. Upon her return she said "luckily the tables are free" and walked us over. The place was filled to the brim with drunk, loud shouting people, obviously of which were on a staff night out but it was very off putting. I found myself having to raise my voice to speak to the person across from me! Understandably not the pubs fault we went up to the bar and ordered our food and drinks, just a short while later I noticed waitresses taking orders for bigger groups of tables, was slightly annoyed by that. If you serve for groups you should serve for a table of two also, it just looks awful and half of the girls were hanging around with nothing better to do anyways, bad customer service there which should be taken on board. Our starter arrived quickly which was delicious, our mains took slightly longer. I noticed that the table of 4 next to us got their food before we did even though we order before them, strange. Food was very delicious, fresh and cooked very well so it's really a shame that the atmosphere and the staff let it down massively. No one checked up to ensure everything was fine etc. Unfortunately won't be rushing back to be greeted and served by woman who look like they'd rather be anywhere else. Such a shame!

Date of stay: December 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Stopped here for a impromptu family dinner on a chilly November evening , so glad we did. Great service, comfortable cosy surroundings and top notch food (especially the steak pie!) The kids meals were a really generous and at £5 a bargain. Hope to return soon.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Decided to venture a little further out of the Perth to get away from all the chain pub food that is unavoidable in the city centre. Not disappointed, despite the pub being busy we got a table (would probably book in future). There is a good range on the menu and we went for the steak pie and the pork and chorizo burger. Both mains went down a treat and came with good home made chips. Staff were friendly and helpful despite being run off their feet and there is a great range of beers and drinks. Will most definitely be back.

Date of stay: October 2017