Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Perth
Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Fantastic Xmas gift

Fantastic day ,felt amazing thanks to all the staff for making us feeling welcome wish I lived near... read more

Reviewed January 17, 2019
Karen W
Brechin, Scotland, United Kingdom
via mobile
Combi treatments

Went today with my friend. Excellent service and treatments - back, neck, shoulder, arms and leg... read more

Reviewed January 6, 2019
Baffledmonkey1

All reviews swedish massage relaxation room neck and shoulder massage great massage bamboo massage million dollars relaxing spa day skin feels spa manager explained everything pool area therapist nicola gym facilities knots pedicure
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I came here with my mother for a belated mother’s day present, we booked a spa day with 1 treatment. Firstly, the girl on the reception desk was excellent, very welcoming and informative as it was our first time here. She explained everything and showed us where we needed to go. We were informed that they had run out of the complementary flip flops and that the boiler had gone wrong in the morning so the pool water was a little colder than normal.
We went straight up for our treatments, no one was to be found, so we waited in the ‘relaxation room’ , we found this room to be very cold, we also found the water jugs empty and no clean cups. We were then called in for our Swedish back, neck and shoulder massage (very painful, never had one before so maybe that’s normal). I asked for water and cups, which we were given. The treatment room was fairly grubby to be honest, with dirt on the floor and used cotton balls etc left lying around.
We then went down to the pool area, sauna was lovely , as was the jacuzzi but the pool area was cold so we couldn’t sit on the loungers. We decided to leave, we let the girl on reception know we had found it to be cold, she did apologise.
We came for a relaxing spa day but stayed just 2 hours and sadly we wouldn’t return.

Date of experience: April 2018
3  Thank minx28
GM P, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

I am sorry to hear that you did not have an enjoyable spa day at the club. Unfortunately we did have issues with the boilers which had affected our pool air temperature and our water temperature, and we are sorry that this affected your experience. These issues have now been rectified.
I would be grateful if we could have a bit more detail on your appointment so that I can look into the issues you have raised, so that we can rectify these and ensure standards are kept high at all times?
If it would be possible to call me at the club, I would like the opportunity to get more feedback?

Reviewed March 23, 2018

Had a good experience. Emily was very welcoming and friendly. Was efficient and fast but I didn't feel rushed

Date of experience: March 2018
GM P, Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Perth, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, I will pass this on to Emily, and we are glad you enjoyed your experience.

We look forward to you returning

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We booked the back, shoulder and neck massage which was effective and relaxing (dozed off afterwards). We were allowed to use the club facilities including the pool, saunas and steam room which was nice and relaxing for me. Would recommend

Date of experience: February 2018

Thank you for your feedback.

We are glad you enjoyed your day at the spa and hope that you will return. Keep an eye out for some more great offers!

Reviewed February 20, 2018 via mobile

Great and relaxing massage:) very happy with the service and quality of the massage:) highly recommended!

Date of experience: February 2018

Thank you for your review, we are glad you enjoyed your massage and hope that you will return for another relaxing massage soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2018

Appointment was quite late on a Friday evening but my therapist Marie was so full of energy and used a perfect pressure. I've never had a massage where the knots in my back and shoulder were worked out so well. I really felt confident in my treatment and could feel the experience and knowledge of my therapist. Excellent value for money.
One item of feedback is that my treatment room was adjacent to the gyn floor so could hear loud banging noises every time someone was using the battle ropes. I was so relaxed i didn't let it bother me but would rather have been in a quieter room.

Date of experience: January 2018
GM P, General Manager at Bannatyne Health Club & Spa - Perth, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2018

Thank you for your feedback, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your massage and we will pass your comments on to Marie.