“Amazing”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Amazing”
Reviewed 5 May 2012

This restaurant looks dubious from the outside, however when you enter the decor is lovely. I went here with my mum and brother and the food was delicious, the service was fast and friendly and we felt comfortable and relaxed. I would highly reccommend the wood pigeon starter.

Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fabulous Food”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Fabulous food and possibly the friendliest staff in Perth. Not just a fish restaurant as some think, the steaks are beautiful too

Visited March 2012
Perth
“Superb service and great food”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

14 of us celebrated my 60th birthday here on Saturday. Everyone enjoyed the evening and the staff went out of their way to ensure that the guests were happy and well catered for. All of the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend Kerachers to anyone looking for a venue for a special occasion.

Scotland
“The best in Perth for special occasions”
Reviewed 13 March 2012

We went on Saturday night and enjoyed the ambiance, the quality of service and the cuisine. I had langoustine bisque with scallops, fabulous, then halibut cooked to perfection.
Husband praised highly filet of Angus beef. The restaurant serves the menu of 2 courses for £24.50, or £29.50 for 3 courses. It has a good wine list.As such it is ideal for a celebration dinner.It is also open for lunch although not every day? Peter, the owner, greets and says good bye to customers, which is a nice touch.

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, fantastic service, I look forward to my visits here!”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

My husband and I visit this restaurant when we can, often booking a nights hotel in Perth for the sole purpose of visiting.

The welcome and service from the staff is lovely, friendly and relaxed, while still being attentive to your needs.

I have never had a bad meal in this restaurant. The prices are reasonable as is the wine list prices.

The food is of the same great quality every time I have been. My first visit being over 5 years ago.

If you love fish you will love this restaurant. Would not hesitate to book if you are in the Perth area.

• Visited January 2012