“Ideal location ”

BEST WESTERN Queens
Ranked #110 of 214 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Scottish
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are clean and tidy,a little bit dated but it is an old hotel.located right next to Perth train station. The food was very nice and available till 9.30pm which is a plus. The staff are very polite and helpful.

Reviewed September 17, 2017

The food at Scott's is average at best, as is the service...average. We were seated and our drink orders were taken. The waitress sort of disappeared so I took the opportunity to sneak in behind the wait station and turn down the girl band music which was playing far too loudly.
So many choices out there that this is off of our return visit list.

Reviewed January 17, 2017

I eat here 3 nights while on business. The menu had enough variety, the price was ok but the dishes were a little bland. The restaurant part of the hotel is very impersonal and lacks any atmosphere. The bar as well lacks any atmosphere. The staff were efficient but could not be termed friendly.

Reviewed January 2, 2017

We were greeted in the cosy foyer by helpful and friendly staff. This set the tone for the whole meal. The menu choices - although not large - had something for everyone whether (meat, fish and vegetarian) and all were well presented on lovely hot plates. Nothing worse than a nice meal spoilt by being served on a cold plate. We went to the Queens for Christmas Lunch last year and we were not disappointed this year. The tables were spaced fairly far apart, which meant you felt like you were just with your own family and not overhearing the conversation of others. The staff were lovely - I am sure they would rather have all been with their own families - so I would like to say thank you to the kitchen, front of house, waiting staff and management for a lovely experience.

Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

Have stopped several times on business over the years, ideally located for short walk into town, and on the doorstep of bus/train station if required?...
Breakfast and evening meals are a good standard, always had an evening meal at least once in my 3/4 night stays, but with many restaurants nearby we always have a short stroll out to experience.
Leisure facilities available on site that I've never had chance to use, but look adequate...
The only one downside of the hotel overall is that the decor and rooms are looking dated and ready for 'freshen up', doesn't put me off staying for business trips, but if I was bringing my wife up for a weekend getaway I'd probably look at other hotels nearby, but that said on the several stays I've had over the years the hotel has been totally adequate for my needs.