Glasgow Airport VisitScotland Information Centre
Review Highlights
Security runs well but airport is a bit tired

Whenever I fly from here the security always seems to run well; they have plenty of lanes and the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Robert S
Dunblane, United Kingdom
COMPACT

Not as monstrous as some we have had the misfortune to try to navigate over the years, so that is a... read more

Reviewed October 18, 2018
johnnymac2017
Kilmacolm, United Kingdom

All reviews passport control security area their job love glasgow the young lady visit scotland terminal building baggage claim hire car airport experience staff were helpful departure lounge pleasant experience few times compact desk perfume
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Every year little change improved better n better their clean good quality so I am stop here since 2014 I use in London Gatwick n heathrow n standard airport with my girlfriend . I really miss GLA one day I will Deffo back one day . If you n partner try go it

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank martin m
Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

The staff directly approached us and was extremely friendly. She also talked to us in German, as she found out where we were from. English would have been fine as well, but since I traveled with someone with limited knowledge of the English language it was an advantage for us, so everybody could understand and I didn't have to translate everything. We got more than sufficient information about how to get around in Glasgow and what to see and when shops close normally. We also were able to purchase our tickets for the Sightseeing buses and a one week ticket for the bus line in Glasgow.
Whenever you arrive there and feel a little lost, do not hesitate to ask the staff members ar the information desk. They will save you a lot of time instead of trying figuring out things by yourself. Questions don't cost anything but words.

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank Schnippdistel
Reviewed March 26, 2018

Information desk is very central. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Taxis are easy to get outside. Only downside bar and restaurants are quite expensive.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

The airport seems much improved from memory.
Liked the linked Facebook Messenger service for departures.
Clean.
Duty free better.
Could do with another restraurant choice airside.
Recommend.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Yes, I appreciate all the information I received from the young ladies...bus timetables, left luggage, cost of taxis, perhaps it would be appropriate to employ more people to answer all questions..at peak times the place is too busy!

Date of experience: January 2018