All reviews costley group furnished to a high standard birthday lunch lovely meal two courses cullen skink stayed one night first class well worth a visit attending a wedding town centre suite ayrshire
Reviewed May 28, 2018

A few weeks ago, my dear old Mum passed away and I decided on Ellisland Hotel as the venue for a Memorial Lunch. On such a sad occasion, all you want to do is grieve and share your loss with friends. From my initial contact with Natalie, the lunch itself, dinner in the evening and accommodation, I received exemplary service and delicious food throughout.

Would I recommend this hotel to others ??? ... absolutely and without hesitation !!!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank JohnGKC
Lorna G, Director of Sales at Ellisland House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Good morning John G K C,

Thank you for taking the time to review Ellisland House Hotel. We are very sorry of the circumstances that you were visiting us. We are glad that we were able to accommodate in the best way possible for yourself and your family.

We hope that we will see you again very soon,

Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Another beautiful family meal at Ellisland House Hotel.
Always a friendly atmosphere.
Service excellent.
Quality and presentation excellent.
Standards never slip.
Gardens and hotel immaculate.
Looking forward to my next visit.

1  Thank cindyp713
Lorna G, Director of Sales at Ellisland House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Good Morning Carmen M,

Thank you for taking the time to review Ellisland House Hotel. We love to hear that you and your family had a lovely experience with us! We hope that you will be joining us again soon!

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Firstly, full disclosure the company I work for pays for me to stay here although I wouldn’t stay anywhere I wouldn’t be prepared to pay for myself.

I’ve probably stayed here for about 3 full weeks over the last 12 months and every time I have had an outstanding experience. There’s far too much to go into detail for everything but here’s the highlights

The overall price is comparable to similar quality hotels and restaurants in the area but the value for money is the best. I’ve stayed in a few hotels in the area and this is by far my favourite.

The rooms are furnished to a high standard and are exceptionally clean with all the usual tea, coffee, biscuits, bottled water and toiletries.

The food in the restaurant is mind blowing and for the price it represents the best value for money I’ve experienced in a long time, it’s high quality, good range on the menu and the portion sizes are large

The staff are fantastic and attentive, friendly, nothing is too much trouble. They are always polite despite when the restaurant is busy. They’ve always got time to ask if there’s anything they can get you. The time between courses is really low, they’ve obviously got the kitchen and front of house working to military precision, cannot speak highly enough of the staff

If you’re thinking of staying here or eating here, then don’t hesitate you will not be disappointed

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Gosub90

Good Morning Gosub90,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Ellisland House Hotel! We are very glad that we, at Ellisland are giving you the best experience possible when you are staying with us. It is lovely to hear that you have had such a outstanding experienced with us over the past 12 months.

We hope that you will be back to visit us again soon! We look forward to it.

Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

We had a family meal (50th birthday celebrations) on Saturday night and the food and service was absolutely first- class. Every meal served was delicious and the staff were so friendly and attentive. Such great value for money and the (free) room hire gave all the family much more time to relax and unwind! Highly recommendable and we look forward to our next visit to this very charming hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lorna G, Director of Sales at Ellisland House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Hi Emma R,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Ellisland House Hotel.

We are so glad to have been able to help assist in the 50th Birthday Celebrations! We are delighted to hear you had a lovely experience with us and that the whole family were able to relax with Ellisland House Hotel.

Look forward to welcoming you and your family back to us very soon!

Reviewed March 20, 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with family on Thursday of last week, from the minute we walked in the door the service was excellent, the young lady serving us throughout the night made it that little bit more special. Cocktails an Wine were superb, would highly recommend the French martini the best I have tasted in a long time. Food was to a high standard was a mixer of different starters and main courses, not one single negative comment was made about any of the food. Will definitely be back in the near future. Thank you for making our night special.

Hi Hannah H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Ellisland House Hotel.

We are delighted to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us, and that it was everything you imagined it would be! We pride ourselves in our customer service and enjoy hearing how wonderful our staff are!

We are thrilled to have been a part of the Birthday celebrations and hope that you and your family will be returning to see us soon!