“Amazing Italian food”

Ranked #6 of 126 Restaurants in Hamilton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a family owned and run Italian Restaurant. We are very family friendly. Please feel free to call us for bookings and information. Thank you
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First visit for quick lunch and we will definitely go back !
Staff were very friendly
Food amazing-good portions and very delicious

1  Thank JohnyPaul1989

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Wanted to love this place but unfortunately didn’t. The interior is lovely and the waiting staff were first class. Top marks, the staff could not have been more helpful or friendly. Sadly the actual food was pretty average. Lasagne was bland and the pizza was over sauced with little cheese. Malteaser cheesecake was also fairly tasteless. Massive shame but can think of numerous other Italian restaurants that I prefer. Might give it another shot if I’m in the area.

1  Thank MarioP303
Reviewed October 4, 2018

love the food here well priced ,great staff and service ,the food was very nicely presented and will look forward to returning

1  Thank dot b
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We decided to go out at the last minute and our daughter fancied Italian so after enjoying our last visit I was happy to go again. The service was again first class, our shared starter was very good but i felt my main course was pretty tasteless. The food was well presented, but I had to add extra cheese and black pepper, I had a similar pasta dish on my last visit that was very tasty so i think this was a one off. The staff are lovely and the restaurant is very nice, I would probably go again..... The pizza looked great..

1  Thank jhcfemington
Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Have been a few times food is good and staff always very attentive good value pre-theatre ,drinks and wine selection good also

1  Thank billyh824