“Enjoyable”
other travellers have booked this property
Beaton Cottage kitchen Beaton Cottage living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Beaton Cottage kitchen
Beaton Cottage living area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Linsim
Port Kennedy, Australia
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

I stayed here with my partner, daughter and future son in law in Aug 2012. I am not sure our cottage had a name; the cottages are all the same just a mirror image of each other. We all felt comfortable living here for 2.5 weeks, it is big enough not to get in each others space. Having stayed in a lot of "self catered accommodation" I really mean it when I say "it has everything you would need for a comfortable stay" The washing machine washed well the only downfall it did not dry unless it was left in for a couple of hours. I used the clothes horse and hung shirts on hangers using the upstairs window rails, we were lucky with the weather :-) We hired a car from Enterprise at Sighthill in Edinburgh (cheaper than the airport branch) as you really need a car to get about. The walk into Linlithgow is not far about 20 mins (downhill), there are 2 walks around the back of the Loch that you can get to from the cottages. A lovely meal was had at "Livingston's" situated at the back of a Vennel (laneway) on the High street in town, very expensive but worth it. Being born in Edinburgh but live in Perth Australia, it was lovely for us to stay in Linlithgow as it has to be one of the nicest little towns equally so is "Peebles" on the border! All cottages were full, although we did not hear a thing. we did meet some lovely people from Holland with their very friendly 2 Welsh terrier dogs.
Linlithgow also has a small museum on the High street well worth a visit.
If I ever come "home" again I would stay at the cottages, I would definitely recommend them. The welcome cake was well received. Thank you both.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bed....A tad small if you are use to a king bed...
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NdCardiff
Airdrie, Canada
“We love our time at this cottage!”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in May 2012

The pictures of the cottage do not do it justice. The cottage is large, clean and lovely. Helen left us some lemon loaf, which was the perfect start to a perfect stay. The bedrooms are upstairs and are both large. The kitchen was very spacious. The backyard area was an added bonus. We will definitely stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The amount of room for our family.
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Grantham
Reviewed April 18, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Your age range 35-44
Barton
Reviewed February 27, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Sweden
Reviewed February 16, 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children

swansea
Reviewed January 12, 2011 for a stay in November 2010

Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing