“Gluten Free Pizza”

Add it.
Il Pomodoro
Ranked #48 of 107 Restaurants in Ennis
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Description: ILPOMODORO is a tradition pizzeria with a wood fired oven we cook all our food In a wood fire oven
Reviewed 23 January 2017

I'm coeliac and Il Pomodoro do Gluten Free pizzas. They taste fab and are not expensive for a Gluten Free pizza. Staff are very friendly.

6  Thank Stephanie S
There are newer reviews for Il Pomodoro

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Have tried both the normal and Gluten Free pizza from here and the flavour is lovely.

Would happily recommend for a quick take away.

7  Thank garyproftraveller
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

Was excited to order a takeaway from this restaurant this evening... was given a collection time but when I arrived I had to wait an extra half hour( something I didn't really mind, as usually when one has to wait that long it means food is cooked fresh. On returning home( which is 2.7 km from the restaurant and I was driving) I realised the pizza was cold... beyond just normal cold, I had to try and reheat it myself in the oven... I rang to alert staff of my problem and the girl( who was very friendly by the way) said it "couldn't possibly be,as it had just come out of the oven". Even when heated here at home pizza was well below average. Would highly recommended having pizza in any other restaurant in Ennis,but not here!!!!

6  Thank laura_browen20
Reviewed 12 October 2016

I have eaten in here plenty of times now and really enjoy the food. you can sit in or take away and they also offer a delivery service. Everything I have had to eat here I have really enjoyed especially their pizza's. Needless to say will definitely be visiting here again and would highly recommend.

6  Thank leonadaly123