“Food good. Pity about staff member”
Review of Food Heaven

Food Heaven
Ranked #26 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Visited this place for lunch. Lovely selection of healthy take away salads and quiches as you enter. We chose to sit and ordered two salads and chips. Cafe is nicely decorated and clean.
However the staff member that greeted us was abrupt and from the beginning gave off the impression that he would rather not be there. We felt rushed when ordering and if we asked him a question we were told 'ill be back in a minute'. The salads were nice. I would say that the spicy chicken salad was more a caesar salad and the dressing was overly 'fishy'. The salad was nice though and the chunky chips were gorgeous. On our departure the same member of staff miscalculated our bill(even though he called out each item individually). Then proceeded to rudely call me back as 'I hadnt paid for something'. Would I return?? Probably not because although the food was good I cannot stand rude service

3  Thank londontraveldreamer

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Food haven is a perfect place to go for food in Ennis , it's situated in the centre with lots of parking .The breakfast was very nice and reasonably priced.

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Had one of the best meals ever last Saturday evening. The quality of the food is second to none at very reasonable prices for what you get. Definately one of the best fillets of beef I have ever had.

Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

I usually frequent this restaurant for lunch or breakfast and it's always a great experience. They just started doing an evening dinner menu so we went to try it out. The food was absolutely mouth watering. I honestly haven't had a meal this good in ages!! The presentation was exceptional, the staff of course delightful and welcoming as always and the food was so tasty i practically licked my plate!!
I highly recommend the food heaven if anyone is looking for a really good restaurant! I will definitely be going back!!

Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

I love this place! It's so healthy!! (Ignore the gorgeous looking cakes on the way in) The open smoked salmon sandwich is a must, but to be fair I've eaten everything (meat free) off the menu and all of it is serious

foodheaven21, Owner at Food Heaven, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Hi Jacquie G,

Many thanks for your kind review, and delighted we can cater for your needs. Don't forget to treat yourself to those cakes now and again...as our tag line says...divine food, sinful desserts..

Regards