Grey Gables B & B
US$105
US$118
US$102
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$159
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

US$94
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
US$107
US$96
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Clare Manor Bed and Breakfast(Ennis)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$159
US$80
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Rowan Tree Hostel(Ennis)(Great Value!)
US$105
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmary keanepotato wafflesrick stevesthe bus train stationshort walkclose to townfull irish breakfastbreakfast roomtraditional musichelpful with directionsother guestssitting roomexcellent locationclose to shannon airportroom was largecounty claredowntown ennis
Reviewed June 22, 2017

My family of 5 recently spent two nights in two rooms at Grey Gables. Mary is wonderful and accommodating, and her breakfasts are delicious -- fresh fruit, potato waffles, great coffee. Both rooms were spacious, recently updated, and very cozy / comfortable. The B&B itself is lovely -- even nicer than the pictures, and the hotel is an easy walk from restaurants and sight-seeing. We would absolutely stay here again! Thank you for an enjoyable stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank P-Fow
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Due to a mistake on my part, we arrived a day later than our reservation. Mary accommodated us giving us a room smaller than she would have the night we were scheduled to arrive. The room was quite small, but we're seasoned travelers so we were fine. The shower was hot and the breakfasts were really good. I will say, the bed was much too hard for my liking, but I know some people like quite firm beds. As another reviewer commented, the potato waffles were to die for! Thank you Mary for accommodating us. Just a word of caution, if you don't book through a booking agent, you'll need to pay in cash, a fact I was unaware of when I booked directly.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank joangosewisch
Reviewed June 8, 2017 via mobile

The good first: this is an easy bed and breakfast to book and find in Ennis. There is signage and enough parking in front if they are not full. The bad started with being charged a different amount than agreed upon via emails. It continued with the faucets for hot and cold water being separate in the sink so that washing your face meant the water was cold or hot. It continued with walls thin enough to hear our neighbor snoring as we attempted to sleep. This is, for 75 or 80 euro for two people, a poor value. We had just stayed in Kenmare, and for the same price had much lovelier accommodations and delicious food.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Great location if arriving by bus. Mary the owner is terrific in guiding you in the right direction for meals,sights,tours etc. This is my second visit here(2 years ago) and the different rooms I have stayed in have their own personality. One thing they all have in common is their coziness. The breakfast has many options and she is willing to do a continental breakfast if you're leaving before 8. Mary will also let you leave your bags at her place if you happen to arrive after an early morning flight. I then hung out in the town. Mary is the kind of person I would have as my friend if I lived there. Many thanks!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed May 29, 2017

Could not have been a better experience. Mary, our host, was fabulous! We arrived a few hours before normal check-in and she allowed us to relax and wait in the front gathering room while the room was being cleaned and prepped for us. The room was even nicer than imagined and the service and hospitality of Mary and her team were wonderful. Room was clean and spacious and bathroom looked newly redone. Mary was so helpful with all of our questions and it turns out her daughter went to school with my cousin's daughter - small world! Breakfast was made to order and just perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there and would stay again. It's within walking distance to all the stores in Ennis. We highly recommend Grey Gables!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple