“Good food”
Review of Numero Uno

Numero Uno
Ranked #72 of 120 Restaurants in Ennis
Reviewed June 10, 2017

One of my favourite places in town. The only thing they could improve on is maybe hiring some one to bring the food down for us. The people behind the till have no manner and quite rude as well. Really good pizza and garlic bread though.

2  Thank lorraine15th

Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Numero uno has been our dave rout pizza restaurant for years. Def best in Ennis by far now these may be small things but recently when we ring in a order for take away they always seem to forget something ie we ordered pizza and a curry cheese chip lovely pizza and got chips and cheese no curry and our last order pizza curry cheese chips and garlic sauce in a tub got all except the garlic sauce these may seem like small things but when you live 20 min away they are not so I'm not writing a bad review but the staff need to wake up and get the orders correct

1  Thank gailgo
Reviewed December 19, 2016

late home from work and decided than rather than cooking we would get take out. Decided on Pizza and as both of would not order from a chain but would rather order and give business to a locally owned business. In short we ordered a Ham, Peppers, Mushroom, Pineapple and Cheese Pizza with Chips. Collected it and it was piping hot, fresh and tasty, worth a shot if you like Pizza,

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Nice place to sit down and have pizza,unfortunately person behind till doesn't have manners and fairly unpolite

2  Thank michalm800
Reviewed October 1, 2016

I went here with my girlfriend for a Pizza. I had heard that it was nice so we said we's give it a go. I had a Pizza and she had a burger and chips. The takeaway is small and there is not a lot of seating. The food was fine but the customer service was terrible. When we got our food my girlfriend asked me to get some ketchup. We had paid in excess of €20 for the food which was ok. I asked for some sauce and the women behind the counter asked me how many sachets I wanted. I said three or four.

I was astounded when I was charged for each portion of sauce. Unbelievable. I couldn't believe it. I thought it was very poor service and I won't be going back.

7  Thank IrelandPad