“Very authentic indian food”
Review of Spice of India

Spice of India
Ranked #872 of 1,491 Restaurants in County Cork
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

Never paid full price as we took some online vouchers but always been very pleased with the quality and taste of that restaurant.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

The best Indian restaurant in Cork lovely food and really friendly staff, not to be missed if your in Cork

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We had takeaway from here & were extremely disappointed. One dish was salty to the point of being inedible, another was essentially flavourless, two items were a lurid red colour.... we will not be back.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Went with OH and son. Quite a small restaurant and would have passed it as only a takeaway as it had a very small frontage with a full door which looked as if it was closed.
Very nice inside- small and intimate. Lovely staff. Menu was very varied.
We had Special Biryani, Madras and Tiger Prawn tikka masala. Also s side dish of spinach and potato. All dishes were very very tasty. Would definitely call again if I was in the area.

Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

I've been meaning to try this place for ages as I have not had an Indian since I moved to cork. Saw loads of mixed reviews online but decided to give it a go as it's in my locality. I ordered a chicken tikka masala as I thought surely it would be hard to get that wrong. What I got was the most artificial looking red (like food colouring) tasteless, puréed curry with no veg and very little chicken. It had zero spice or flavour and the bright red colour was so un-natural looking. For the price, rice should have been included. It cost 18e for that and a garlic nan. Feeling ripped off and unsatisfied!! If you like authentic good quality Indian try somewhere else.

1  Thank Emiu87