“Really good food! Great staff”
Review of Lal Quila

Lal Quila
Ranked #397 of 712 Restaurants in Cork
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

We went there while the Cork Jazz Festival was on and all the places were packed. They took us inmediately when we call 15 minutes before getting there. Have the table ready for us on the spot. The food was tasty and spicy. The staff was very polite and helpful. We enjoy the food a lot and the portions were enough to keep you going for the whole night. I forgot my phone when we left and the waiter came running for us! Thanks for that! Seriously

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

The chefs are the best.front of house rude and had an attitude towards requests.very expensive..charged for rice separate to mains

1  Thank thomask4oldwomen
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

I was very impressed with the whole experience I had here. The food is so delicious and authentic and is beautifully presented in different decorated bowls. Portion sizes are very, very generous and the prices are no more expensive than the next restaurant in Cork.
There is huge choice on the menu, and also some interesting drinks on tap.
Using the Groupon voucher we had was so convenient as they have the a mobile app, which eliminated the need to even print the voucher.
The service was great, nice friendly staff always go a long way! I'd definitely recommend this new restaurant, and wish them all the best!

1  Thank Jen R
Reviewed July 9, 2016 via mobile

Went to la quila on popes quay last week ! Really great food ! Myself and my wife ordered starters main course and a desert! Everything was absolutely delicious ! Best peshwari naan I have ever tasted ! Really good service and friendly staff!! In my opinion best Indian in cork-so authe thic!! Will defo be returning here , seriously recommend this place !!!!

2  Thank Asim R
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Visited last Sunday evening at 6.30pm with the Groupon voucher. Was looking foward to a meal where we could choose between Thai, Chinese or Indian as shown on the website but when we arrived we were only given an Indian menu. I enquired about this with the waitress who checked with the chef, and then told us this was the only menu and he knew nothing of any other menu. We waited 25 mins for our wine to be served. Food arrived quickly, and was nice but the chicken korma was an unusual orange colour. After our plates were cleared we waited another half an hour for a dessert menu which didn't arrive, so we approached the waiter and then had to order dessert and the bill at the same time. The 'death my chocolate cake served warm' was served cold, sent back and came back again cold. Very disappointing, would not return.

1  Thank Kate L