The Spa at The Kingsley
Review Highlights
Excellent Customer Service

We were very well looked after by Dominique on our recent visit. Fabulous thermal suite and a... read more

Reviewed October 16, 2018
Rosheen79
Templemore
via mobile
Great spa with excellent price

My partner and I have visited the spa at The Kingsley twice now and really love it here. On both... read more

Reviewed June 18, 2018
Kirsty B

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cork
from US$44.90
from US$20.70
from US$68.00
from US$28.80
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

To start with the good the afternoon tea was really nice and very big! Pity about the staff as they were rude everytime we ordered drinks we were told it was extra! We we obviously didnt expect our minerals to be free! Our table was right beside the counter where people paid so was no way relaxing!

Spa isnt great and having to go through the gym to get to the pool is just annoying. Receptionist was rude at check in for spa and very unhelpful

1  Thank cmbrowne88
Reviewed December 19, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely everything was perfect from cleanliness to service to location. Lovely hotel with a great atmosphere. Breakfast, wifi, and spa were the highlights and the staff were fantastic -very professional but all had personality. Really good value for money. Dont leave without trying the outside jacuzzi

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank Kirean M
Reviewed November 17, 2017 via mobile

Stayed in Kingsley in Cork on 15 th.Nov.'17 .We were just there for an overnight mini break .We found the whole experience so relaxing .The hotel is so comfortable .The spa I ,just love ,especially the outdoor sauna,but really the staff are soo friendly ,accommodating and professional,they were so welcoming ,nothing was too much trouble .
We intended going to the city for a nice meal but decided not to leave the hotel because it was so relaxing and just had bar food ,which we enjoyed
.breakfast was delightful and I decided on another trip to pool area.
We come back from Cork again ,wondering how come the Cork people are so friendly .Our last trip was to West Cork ,at the end of Oct.for a walking trip ,staying in The Maritime Hotel in Bantry where again ,the staff were great .Had a very enjoyable dinner in a party of sixteen ,with capable ,knowledgable ,professional young waitresses.The highlight of that trip was a coffee break and lunch break at Kilrohane in The Bay View Inn which had a super special seafood sandwich served in a tradition of the best of Irish hospitality .
As for the scenery it was breathtaking .A walk in Goughan Barra was amazing.Well done Cork .you do your country proud both in city and in county .
Looking forward to visiting again .

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017

I visited the spa a few days ago. I wanted a facial that would leave my skin feeling smoother and i also wanted to feel totally relaxed. The staff here delivered very well. My therapist on the day was Sarah and she made me feel so relaxed and gave one of the best facials i have ever had.
My daughter accompanied me on the day and she had a very similar experience. A very nice touch on the day was that my daughter was running late and did not get to experience the pool and spa area before her treatment. This was acknowledged by the receptionist as we left and my daughter was given a complimentary pass to return and use the facilities. I could not fault this spa or the staff. Well done all in the Kingsley Spa

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank siobhan o
Reviewed October 27, 2017 via mobile

Alicia was fantastic, couldn't do enough to make me comfortable...in my heavily pregnant state. It was 90mins of pure bliss so relaxing. I am never disappointed leaving the Kingsley spa.

Date of experience: October 2017