1,423 results
All reviews a business class room retail park bar food nice hotel interconnecting rooms fota wildlife park kids club duty manager leisure centre buffet breakfast train station function room steam room from start to finish wedding reception hotel bar lovely room
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

Very poor. Freezing Cold showers. Reception initially said that this is an issue in the building with so many people having showers in the morning. This was denied by another on reception.

Told manager would contact us but nothing. Told nobody else had an issue!
Not good customer care at all. Would not recommend, would not return.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
shanefitzpatrick, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2018

Dear dowlingy,

Thank you so much for the review you posted for us. I do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry to hear that we failed on certain elements of your stay and I will be sharing this with the team to ensure we correct any shortcomings.
I do hope you will consider returning as I am very confident that your experience was an isolated one.

Reviewed October 23, 2018 via mobile

A pleasant stay but getting very expensive for a 4 star
Parking ok
Check in efficient
Rooms quite good but some a long way from the reception area
Bar service hit and miss
Food ok but is same menu as many stays before

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dkkeeling
shanefitzpatrick, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2018

Dear Dkkeeling,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your review.
I was delighted to read that you had you had a pleasant time here and enjoyed your stay
Thank you also for the lovely comments about check in.
Hopefully we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed October 22, 2018

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu

Reviewed October 16, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is beautiful inside with loads of space and the breakfast is just amazing. It wasn't very thoughtful when we booked 2 rooms at the same time that we were given rooms at opposite ends of the hotel. We got the train into Cork. In the book in our room it said said a 5 min walk which is obviously a misprint as it took us 15mins, not great when there is only a train every hour! We got hassled one night at 1am after the wedding by a very drunk man who the Manager when asked dealt very well with as he was a non resident the bar should have shut at 12am to him. We also other incidents with awful food in the bar and being told to pay for our coffee as it couldn't go on the room. All these were resolved but really I've stayed in Radisson and Radisson blu all over the world and I expected more. Wouldn't go back, it's a nice thing to take some things off the bill but better service in the first place is what most people want.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank familyplus
shanefitzpatrick, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2018

Dear familyplus,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review. I appreciate the feedback and I would like to apologise for you having your rooms on different sides of the building.

I will be sitting down with the Manager's today to discuss your findings. I do hope this did not ruin your night for you and you enjoyed the rest of the evening.
I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your breakfast and found it amazing.

Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Clean room, spacious and free WiFi. Good food and service. Spacious room and bathroom. Shower tap missing a bit but worked fine. Lovely lobby with aromatic candles burning. Friendly reception staff and fast check out.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

Dear Caroline O,

Its always a pleasure to read a lovely note like you left for us on Tripadvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to do this and the team especially the reception team will be thrilled.
We work very hard on customer service and I am glad to see it is paying off.
We hope to see you very soon back in the hotel again.