1,425 results
All reviews a business class room retail park bar food nice hotel interconnecting rooms fota wildlife park kids club duty manager leisure centre buffet breakfast train station function room steam room from start to finish wedding reception hotel bar lovely room
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

For my mother in laws 60th birthday, 9adults and a 5 yo spent the night with an evening meal and spa treatments for us ladies .
The booking process was made so simple dealing directly with Eithne for our own personal needs.
The whole thing was a surprise for my mother in law, Milan took care of us in the restaurant and provided an excellent service even surprised us with complimentary Prosecco.
The free kids buffet is a fantastic idea my son was happy to sit with us through whole meal going up to get his “starter” and a “main course” when he was ready and loved being able to pick his own food.
I would highly recommend a stay here for all ages and group sizes.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
shanefitzpatrick, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear Dee M,

Its always a pleasure to read a lovely note like you left for us on Tripadvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to do this and the entire team especially little Eithne and Milan will be thrilled.

We work very hard on customer service and I am glad to see it is paying off.
We hope to see you very soon back in the hotel again.
I am glad to hear that your son enjoyed the kids buffet.

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel building is very poorly made. The walls are paper thin and you can hear every little bit of noise from the room next to you as well as from the corridors. We were able to hear people walking down the hall as if our room door was wide open. It was very frustrating and we did not get much sleep.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karoly1985

Dear Karoly1985,

Thank you so much for the review you posted for us. I do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
I am sorry to hear that we failed on certain elements of your stay and I will be sharing this with the team to ensure we correct any shortcomings.
I do hope you will consider returning as I am very confident that your experience was an isolated one.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu
shanefitzpatrick, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel & Spa, Cork, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife for a night during our honeymoon tour. The hotel is very nicely kept if a bit difficult to find as it’s kind of hidden away on a tiny street off a circle. One I arrived I was pleasantly surprised as it is nice. Checked in and found I was upgraded to a nice large room and was left with a bottle of sparkling wine and chocolate which was highly appreciated by the wife. The room was very nicely done and even with a wedding going on in the building you could hear a pin drop. I would definitely recommend this hotel for a stay. I also booked my stay on point and was not gouged for a ton of point like many other chains do for lesser rooms. I would definitely be back.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Tom M,

Its always a pleasure to read a lovely note like you left for us on Tripadvisor. I appreciate you taking the time to do this and the entire team will be thrilled.
We work very hard on creating a nice atmosphere in the hotel and I am glad to see it is paying off.
Congratulations on your recent marriage and I hope the rest of the honey moon went well.
We hope to see you very soon back in the hotel again.

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Lovely stay here, clean warm rooms very comfy beds! Breakfast had an array of options to meet all your needs. Staff very helpful. Used the swimming pool and sauna / steam. These facilities could do with an upgrade so not overly impressed. Also used the spa which was fab. Had a facial and massage with Michelle and she was excellent and would highly recommend. Also, was able to get 50% off due to a special so very good deal.

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear manleyhands,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your review.
I was delighted to read that you had you had a great time here and enjoyed your stay
Thank you also for the lovely comments about breakfast and the team.
Hopefully we can welcome you back very soon.