“It gets better”

Lily House Chinese Restaurant & Takeaway
Ranked #546 of 712 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$1 - US$587
Description: Lily House is located on 1 Thomas Davis Street in Blackpool, Cork. This delightful restaurant and takeaway serves a wide range of modern and classic Chinese dishes. With the enthusiasm and passion of the Chinese food culture, they opened the first Lily House Restaurant in Rosscarbery Co. Cork in 2010. Now with the mission of offering authentic and healthy food, using locally sourced ingredients and an expert knowledge of fine Chinese cuisine, Lily House’s experience will be rapidly becoming a Cork favorite. We use freshly chopped vegetables every day. 100% soybean oil (no transfats). Gluten free dishes available, please ask.
Reviewed November 21, 2017

Since April I have become a regular customer of this restaurant. i have tried lunch, early bird, and dinner options on many occasions and always found food and service great. Had lunch with kids and grand kids last Sunday, and everybody enjoyed their food and also great fun.

Reviewed April 26, 2017

My son and I had seen this new restaurant on way from work, so decided to try it out this week. Great welcome and service, plus food was very nice. I had Sweet and Sour Prawn which was very good, and my son had Chicken Curry which he also said was great. If we had time we would have the Early Dinner Menu, which seemed great value, but we were in a hurry. Next time I/we will.

Yuwu S, Owner at Lily House Chinese Restaurant & Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Thx for ur positive feedback. Everything we made is just for ur comfortable dining experience in Lily House. I will see u again.

Reviewed April 18, 2017

To be honest I haven't expected anything very good from restaurant in Blackpool.
Where me and my wife finally had free hour from our one-year kid, we have decided to try this new place that is really close and good looking.
Starting from staff - they were very friendly all the time.
The restaurant was almost empty so they manage to get food very quick (and I was very happy about it keeping in mind our very limited time).
We went for 3 meal deal and the choice was good. Maybe it's just me but the crispy duck salad so far is the best started I've had. Main mean was served on hot plate where food is still cooking.
In general I think that they have good food quality but price could be a bit cheaper compare to other places (however other places are only take-away) around it.

Also I was impressed that we could take remaining food as take-away with us. In our case we had to run back to the kid when desserts just arrived. So it was very nice that they could do something extra and take desserts with us.

We're now looking forward to visit this place again in future.

2  Thank Денис К
Yuwu S, General Manager at Lily House Chinese Restaurant & Takeaway, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2017

Really appreciate your fully positive review. This is the best gift and great motivate fuel to our team in Lily House. U r very welcome anytime :)

Lily House serves a wide range of modern and classic Chinese dishes. With the enthusiasm and passion of the Chinese food culture, they opened the first Lily House Restaurant in Rosscarbery Co. Cork in 2010 and the second in Kenmare Co. Kerry 2014. Now with the mission of offering authentic and healthy food, using locally sourced ingredients and an expert knowledge of fine Chinese cuisine, Lily House’s experience will be rapidly becoming a Cork favorite.