“Sun burnt on a Sunday”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2018

If a pink blush of sunburn is all I could fault Bunnys for - that's a good review!.

Felt like I was on the French Riviera. Stunning views. Great friendly chatty staff. Food to die for. Well worth the trip.

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Large restaurant lots of tables but can get busy as near beach. Came highly recommend by locals and was not disappointed. Had open salmon sarnie and chips for main all to high standard and good service

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

On a sunny day there is no better place for the views and tranquility to sit outside. Food is pretty good too. We were waiting about 20+ minutes for our order however but the views made up for this. Slightly expensive for what you get but I guess you pay for the surroundings. I would recommend and would return again.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Exceptional lunch, Dinner and wedding venue. Spectacular scenic coastal views. Amazing food, superb menu with fantasic service.

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Went for lunch with a few friends on Sunday. The view and company were lovely. However can't say the same for the food. I ordered vegetarian sweet potato and courgette fritters for starter. It was very bland. Half way though eating it I got a large lump of grizzle in it. Almost made me throw up.
I mentioned it to the waitress (as nicely as I could) was told that the kitchen was very busy and that the fat must have fallen in !!! Not good enough.
Wouldn't recommend.