Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$119
PricelineUS$119
Hotels.comUS$119
CheapTicketsUS$119
eDreamsUS$119
TravelocityUS$119
All reviews south mall city hall cork city car park hake central location bars and restaurants a great stay checking out stayed here for nights great weekend buffet style few minutes walk lovely hotel comfortable beds excellent location last weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed December 7, 2020

I had a lovely girls night out last weekend. The bar is cosy and the staff was friendly, they did everything to made us feel welcome there. They are doing all the measures about social distance and hygiene against covid, it's a safe place to spend your time. The cocktails were amazing, Ive got drinks that it wasn't on the menu. And the food was fabulous - I recommend the crab spring roll. I definitely will come back.

Date of stay: December 2020
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel Cork South Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2020

Dear Amanda,
Thank you so much for the lovely review! I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to the hotel over the weekend! I am so glad to see the team looked after you all so well and that you enjoyed your meal. Our Head Chef Niall and his team ensure every dish is created with passion to ensure full flavour and of course great quality!

Reviewed December 7, 2020 via mobile

Very central, very safe, great location. Staff extremely friendly and attentive. Room was spacious and comfortable. Food was absolutely beautiful, we had lunch, dinner and breakfast the following morning and every meal was really lovely. Lovely positive experience, would highly recommend , we will be returning.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Cooperryan,
Thank you so much for the lovely review! I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to the hotel over the weekend! I truly am lucky to work with such an amazing team here in the hotel they really do go above and beyond to ensure every guest has a great stay even with the current restrictions!
Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 6, 2020 via mobile

I was at the bar last night with friends, was amazing.
The food was excellent and beautiful presentation. The staff are very friendly and our service was great. The cocktails were lovely. I had a wonderful night and I will definitely be back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel Cork South Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2020

Dear Gabiborrges,

Reviewed December 6, 2020

Yesterday I had a great experience at the hotel, it was a wonderful night with my friends, we loved the service from the restaurant, the kitchen and all the staff. I recommend this experience to everyone.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear 884luanad,
Thank you so much for the kind review! I am delighted you enjoyed your visit to the hotel over the weekend!

Reviewed December 5, 2020

We stayed here for one night bed and breakfast and had a lovely time our expectations were truly exceeded from the moment we checked in. The mulled wine and mince pies at reception were such a treat. The hotel rooms and restaurant are so clean and spacious. The staff are so welcoming especially Clara on reception.

1  Thank LisaA987654
Samantha Stewart, Other at Maldron Hotel Cork South Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2020

Dear Lisa,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review of your stay this weekend! We are truly lucky to be able to have reopened and welcome guests back on to relax with us and what better way to start your stay off than with a lovely cup of mulled wine and a little mince pie! I am so lucky to work with a great team here they really do go above and beyond and Clara is such a great asset to our front desk team!
I hope to see you back again soon.