Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Expedia.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
Destinia.comUS$237
2,235 results
All reviews mood lighting leisure centre douglas village kids club lovely hotel cork city family break function room family room reception staff top class last weekend from start to finish both nights bar restaurant would highly recommend this hotel a lovely stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 24, 2020 via mobile

An excellent hotel, great facilities. Child friendly hotel, the pool was warm and my granddaughter loved it. Only down side is having to change in the bedroom and having to go back to the room to shower. We had a fabulous meal, the staff were lovely and very friendly. The dessert was overpriced though for what we got.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Hickey68
Tom Tobin, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2020

Dear HIckey68,

Thank you for sharing your recent feedback with us.
I am delighted to hear you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us.
I understand your frustration with having to change for the pool in your bedroom, unfortunately this is out of our control due to Covid 19 Restrictions and Regulations.
I will pass on your kind words to our Suttons Bistro team, they will be delighted to hear such lovely feedback.

We do hope to welcome you all back very soon.

Reviewed September 23, 2020

5 of us been staying here for work last few weeks. Beautiful hotel. Friendly staff...
Rooms are clean warm and great size.
Shower is excellent.
Very impressed.
I've been dealing with corporate staff mainly for room bookings and they are amazing. Nothing is too much hassle.. ive another 4 weeks here and am looking forward to it..

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Rvdcontracts,

Thank you so much for such a great review.
We are very happy to have the team of RVD Contracts staying at the hotel and delighted you are enjoying your stay with us.

If i can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues back to the hotel this week.

Reviewed September 21, 2020

Overall great weekend, location of hotel was great , pool was lovely , excellent breakfast. Size and cleanliness of the rooms , beds so comfortable . Decor of the general areas bright, roomy. Highly recommend

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Afternoon cwalsh652127,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with the Tripadvisor community.
I am very happy to hear you and your family had such an enjoyable weekend away.
Thank you for all your kind words on the pool, breakfast and cleanliness of rooms.
We really appreciate all feedback and i will share this with my team here at the Rochestown Park Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back very soon,

Reviewed September 21, 2020

Everything was amazing except the air conditioning didn't work. We stayed in a Junior Suite and the room really needed the air conditioning as it was way too warm......unfortunately our sleep was effected because of it.
Food, service & staff all top class.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Good Morning Deirdre C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent Stay,
I was disappointed to hear that you had issues with the Air Conditioning, I apologize for this and will ask our maintenance team to check this immediately.

Thank you for your kind words on the Food, Service and Staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2020

I recently stayed at the hotel for a family trip, and it was great. I hadn't been to Cork in years but I was delighted by the wonderful staff at the hotel for putting me at ease (especially travelling with small children!) I had researched a couple of activties to do, however Michelle at the front desk gave me some excellent ideas and really went above and beyond for me. She always had a small and no question was left unanswered. I would also like to note the staff in the resturant did an amazing job.

Can't wait to return

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tom Tobin, General Manager at Rochestown Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2020

Good Afternoon mariono492,

Thank you for taking the time to forward your recent feedback.
I was delighted to hear that you and your family had such an enjoyable stay.
I will pass on your kind words to Michelle and to the Restaurant staff, they will be delighted to hear their hard work & dedication is paying off.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the Rochestown Park Hotel.