US$114
US$99
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$111
Hotels.com
Imperial Hotel(Cork)
US$167
  • Restaurant
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods Hotel(Glanmire)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$152
US$118
  • Pool
US$313
2,244 results
All reviewsthermal suitelovely hotelon arrivalrelaxation roomdouglas villagecork cityeggs benedictchanging roomstop classboth morningsbar and restauranta lovely stayleisure centrelast weekendwedding receptionfood was lovelyafternoon tea
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

My fav hotel for a break away .. Located In Douglas with a nice pub called Barry's down the road you couldn't ask for more. My husband and I have gone here for our valentines weekend away a few times. We always get a spa room with jacuzzi. Rooms amazing jacuzzi even better . The thermal suite is wow and the spa area is fantastic . Never had dinner here but had lunch and that was fine . Can't wait to get back there soon.

• Stayed: February 2012
Dominic H, Guest Relations Manager at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent visit to The Maryborough Hotel & Spa. Hopefully on your next visit you may have dinner in our new restaurant, ‘Bellini’s’. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Stayed here with my boyfriend over the Christmas. Had an amazing experience. Staff were very helpful. Parking on grounds was free. Chocolate dipped strawberries and prosecco in our room open arrival. Swimming pool was big and very relaxing. Had a 3 course meal in which I had the most amazing steak I'd ever tasted wit lobster sauce. Would recommend this to anyone young or old. It would be a great wedding location. The only thing was it was about 10 min drive outside the city if u don't have a car but buses are available. Loved it so much I booked another stay there before I left and I can't wait to go there again :)

• Stayed: December 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive review. I am glad that you enjoyed your recent visit to The Maryborough Hotel & Spa over the Christmas period. I am very happy to pass on your comments to each department in the hotel. I am glad you enjoyed the dipped strawberries and the Prosecco!!! Gerry & Brendan are very happy that you enjoyed your dinner in our new restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed here on a deal which included breakfast, dinner, prosecco and strawberries but we also upgraded to a spa room. On arrival the hotel looked fabulous and we got checked in quickly. Trying to find the room was a bit of a disaster and we eventually got into the basement where our room was located. The room looked great when we first got in but on closer inspection there were so many things which needed a bit more attention to detail. The room could do with a fresh coat of paint and the curtains for the spa section and the chairs had scuff marks. The water for the jacuzzi also had a brown tinge which stained the bath once the water had drained. We had to call about the prosecco and strawberries as they hadn't been left in the room which was fine, but alas after the prosecco was dropped down to us we never got our strawberries! (only a small thing but we had gone to the effort of inquiring about them). The food in the restaurant was very good and the service was great. The breakfast was fine, the cold foods were buffet style (there were loads of juices but they weren't labelled) and then the hot food was made to order. I had an omelette which was nice. All in all a nice stay but I'm happy we got it on a deal price rather than paying the full asking price as there were too many flaws to justify it.

1  Thank Hunnibun

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit. We learn for all comments, both positive and negative. All in all I am disappointed that you did not have the most memorable stay in the hotel on this occasion. We are reviewing some of the point that you raised and we are working towards eliminating some of these problems for the future. If I can be of any further assistance, or if you wish to discuss the issue more, you can contact me directly at dheaney@maryborough.ie

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Spent one night B&B and dinner at this hotel were upgraded to one of the Spa bedrooms on arrival .These rooms were fabulous designed with couples in mind loved it . Lovely relaxed atmosphere throughout the hotel really enjoyed our dinner the staff were very attentive.This hotel is very close to the city center but it feels like it is in the country side Perfect hotel for a romantic getaway.

Room Tip: Spa rooms were fab absolutely no noise perfect for couples.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Dominic H, Public Relations Manager at Maryborough Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your ‘Romantic Getaway’ here in The Maryborough Hotel & Spa and in particular I am glad that you were happy with your upgrade to a Spa room. Those rooms are nice and quiet and very suited towards couples. I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Stayed for 1 night but it was a brilliant experience. The reception staff were really helpful, the restaurant was great. Food very well priced and service staff were very friendly. Pub was excellent, nice staff and reasonably priced drinks. Room was exceptional, with a great view of the gardens. Will stay there again! Thanks again

Room Tip: equal quality with a groupon deal or normal stay.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad that your experience was good from check in right through to Dinner. The gardens in the Maryborough are very beautiful and are a great asset to our hotel. We are now looking forward to the summer to see the flowers in full bloom. I hope to welcome you back soon.