Hotels.com
Trip.com
eDreams
Travelocity
2,798 results
All reviews thermal suite beautiful hotel relaxation room eggs benedict top class cork city both mornings from start to finish leisure centre bar and restaurant wedding reception a lovely stay food was lovely reception area last weekend enjoyable stay would highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2020 via mobile

Booked Dinner in Bellinis, Service very good. Staff excellent,service very good.

Ordered spiced beef starter for myself very tasty, Wife had Seafood Chowder
Which again very nice.

Things went downhill for main course. I ordered Monk Fish which was very Tough ,hard to slice into and Tasteless.
Wife ordered Fillet Steak , medium well but got well done , which was inedible, tough and sinewy

Waiter arrived and asked if everything was ok, we advised him of our concern and he took the Steak back and replaced with Fillet medium which again was tough an inedible

Very disappointed with Meal especially as it was special occasion for Wife’s Birthday

Don’t believe that we will return and would not recommend to Friends or Family

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2020 via mobile

We recently had our wedding at the Maryborough house hotel and it was incredible. The staff really went above and beyond to make our day truly memorable. The Orangery room was beautiful and the food was delicious. There was several vegetarians and Coeliacs among us and we were all impressed with the variety of food available. We stayed the night in the complimentary Presidential suite. It was fabulous, so beautiful. Even though our wedding was during the level 5 Covid restrictions this did not impact our enjoyment in any way. In fact, it could not have been better. It was a beautiful intimate event and one which my husband and l will treasure for the rest of our lives. I cannot recommended the Maryborough enough for a wedding or any other special occasion. Thank you Maryborough for making our day so special, we look forward to visiting you again soon.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed December 7, 2020

Stayed here on the 5th Dec 2020 for one night with my wife and child. We booked 2 rooms as we were going to a wedding at the hotel and grandparents came to mind out 15 month old. We had interconnecting rooms.

The rooms were clean and nice. They were a good size and the bed was comfortable. Shower was lovely. Only one negative was heating not working in our room so the room was cold. I informed reception who sent up a space heater which really did not heat the room much at all.

We went to the wedding which was amazing. The food was some of the best my wife and I have had. We are both vegan and got a full menu with amazing options. The staff at the wedding were very attentive and friendly. The space was beautiful (extra nice with the Christmas decorations). Everyone at our table loved the food as well.

My parents ate in the bar and loved it as well. They also commented on how nice the staff were.

When we went down for breakfast the next morning and all the staff were lovely. Food was amazing again.

Overall I highly recommend this lovely hotel.

Reviewed December 6, 2020 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my family - husband and 2 young sons December 5th 2020 for 1 night. I had booked a family adjoining room.- effectively 2 rooms. The Bedrooms were ok just very dated decor. (Room 228). Food was good but bar dinner menu limited - probably due to Covid. We used the pool facility twice. We were told upon booking and on the afternoon of arrival that there was no need to book a time slot - however when we arrived at the pool reception the lady behind desk had a different idea- she said we should’ve booked - made a palava about it being busy but then accommodated us - when we got in - turns out there were very few people in there. My biggest gripe though- the pool was the coldest Iv ever set foot in - my kids lips were starting to turn-blue after 30 mins so we left - many other guests lasted 10 mins - we could see people looking at each other and commenting. Same the next morning - felt even colder. We lasted 20 mins. We were so looking forward to this trip given we had been in lock down for 6 weeks. Very disappointing. Upon departure I advised the manager - he said I was the first to complain about such a thing and provided me with a €50 discount on my room charge - which was a nice gesture but I would have preferred a comfortable swim with my family. I expected more from this hotel.

1  Thank cawhe
Reviewed December 6, 2020 via mobile

OMG What a perfect day!
Today I had lunch with my two daughter's. Didn't even think we would get a booking for lunch but 'John' bless your heart rang to say 'yea no problem'.
Can not say how lovely lunch was, can not say how lovely all the staff were, Martin your a star...keep up the good work everyone dont ever underestimate what a difference your smiling face's make! Thank you! Xx