All reviews cork airport diner attached room was clean lady at reception family room city centre one night stay short stay kinsale stopover ireland
Reviewed September 20, 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel recently and was not a pleasant stay. TV didn't work, decor was tired with units with peeling covering. The hallway had a bad smell too. Given the price of €125 there are far better value hotels

Trip type: Travelled on business
EoghanM77, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear Glenn

Thank you for your review. We are due to refurbish the rooms in the coming months and are currently looking into the issue with the TV reception

I hope that you will return to enjoy the high standards to which we are normally associated

Reviewed September 18, 2018

The hotel was Value for money, the location good and the staff in reception were very good. the only thing that really let the hotel down was that the beds badly need a refurbishment. They were quite aged and uncomfortable.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
1  Thank Ryan Boylan Dwy... R

Dear Ryan

Thank you for your review and especailly your comments regardsing the staff. Thank you also for your feedback on the beds we will look into this

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a long weekend. Usual Travelodge experience. Clean comfortable room. Friendly reception staff etc. Handy for the event I was attending nearby.
Conveniently located to the city centre.

Noise levels were controlled and acceptable despite room being just above the entrance.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear William

Thank you for the 4 star review, it is great to read such positive comments. I hope that we can welcome you back in the not too distant future

General manager

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

While I understand this is a basic place to sleep, it was not that cap rooms ok, but TV small with grainy picture. Had to change rooms for a TV that worked at all!
restaurant is a truly awful "American style" diner, food was unimaginative and bland.
Staff inattentive even though I was one of only 2 people in there !

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Denise

Thank you for your review, we are lookinging intot he issue with th eTV as there appears to be an interference with the signal. The diner is operated independatly from teh hotel but I will be sure to pass you comments to their management

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I booked a room for three people and they only gave us two towels in the room. They did end up bringing us a couple extra and one had stains all over it. The second night we were there, we had people yelling and shouting in the hallways, knocking on our door at 2 and 3 am, and even when complaints were made, it all continued. We were also told it would only be 10 Euro to go to either the city center or the airport because they have a deal with a local taxi company but that was not what happened. You definitely need a car to get anywhere or you will be spending a ton of money on taxis from this airport. The woman at the desk when we first checked in was very nice but was sorely disappointed otherwise.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Eoghan M, General Manager at Travelodge Cork Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear qsugarh

Thank you for your review, I am however sorry to read some of your comments. I apologise if there was not enough towels in the room and that one was stained. I will raise this with both our housekeeping department and linen supplier.

I am sorry to read that you did not find our location convenient, it is actually one of the main reasons that people choose us as they can easily access a number of locations.

I apologise too if the actions of other guests impacted on your stay, I will address this with our Night team