3,453 results
All reviews orchid restaurant outdoor jacuzzi drawing room afternoon tea five star hotel turn down service cork city old world beautiful hotel eggs benedict spa treatments top class steam room from start to finish lovely touch university college cork would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

The Hayfield Manor is among the finest of hotels. The staff were very accommodating and welcoming. Everyone from doormen to the restaurant staff, Consierge, and chamber maids are exceptional. It felt like returning home after a day of touring or just wandering around Cork. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Upon our arrival Deirdre (hope I spelled it correctly) checked us in and was very helpful and informative. The room was very spacious and nicely decorated. Both the restaurant and bar were top notch and the food was excellent. The breakfast area had a great selection and again the food was excellent. Will definitely visit this hotel on a future trip to this beautiful part of the world.

1  Thank Shad1995
TJ M, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Shad1995,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor on TripAdvisor, and for choosing to visit us recently.

It was an utter pleasure to read, and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your visit to us so completely. I’m very glad to hear that we managed to impress on all counts and that you were pleased with all aspects of your visit. Thank you for your wonderful kind praise, particularly of our staff, it is greatly appreciated by all of us here. We are fortunate to have an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor that provide outstanding service.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review and glowing recommendation of our hotel. It would be an honour to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again in the future.

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

From our experience we would say it is the best in Cork. Friendly and effecient staff. We really felt looked after. Our room was under the roof and the view was limited. The room was spacious and clean but the setting of the furniture was not to our liking. The bathroom was very small... better no shower then pressing in a shower and wc. Less is more. Nether the less we enjoyed our in room dinning in the evening and the breakfast was also tasty. All in all it is a very nice hotel and we would stay again.

1  Thank DesignandTravelGuide

Dear DesignandTravelGuide,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt very looked after. Thank you for your kind words on our staff. It is a pleasure to know that their efforts are appreciated, thank you once again for your lovely praise.Thank you also for your feedback on your guestroom and we will certainly take your points into consideration.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your evening meal and also breakfast.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Recommend by our travel agent and she’s picked a Winner. We were guests for 3 nights. The property is beautiful. Breakfast is amazing. Location is great for different day trips - Blarney, etc.
The staff was exceptional - A delightful gentleman, Frank, assisted us on our day trip routes - his kind and helpful demeanor was so appreciated.
I enjoyed an amazing facial at the spa.
On our departure day we enjoyed their high tea!

1  Thank HoustonLady2018

Dear HoustonLady2018,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor on TripAdvisor.
I cannot express what a pleasure it was to read your wonderful feedback. I am very grateful to you for your glowing praise of all aspects of our hotel. It is an absolute delight to know that you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us and that you were pleased with everything throughout your visit.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our wonderful concierge, Frank, who, I am sure, will be delighted.

Thank you once again for your glowing recommendation of Hayfield Manor. It is greatly appreciated by all of the team here. I very much look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We had a wonderful stay. The staff was kind and helpful. The rooms were elegant and comfortable. The gardens were well maintained and a relaxing place to wander or have afternoon tea.
The location was great as you could walk to the city in 30 minutes or take a cab.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank sxp16

Dear sxp16,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently.

Thank you most especially for your warm praise of our staff. We are fortunate to have an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor that provide outstanding service.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation and wonderful praise. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Everything was perfect! The place has so much charm. Our group had five rooms and it was so interesting how they were all different and unique in their own special way. The staff as a whole couldn't have been more attentive. The housekeepers who brought my daughters milk and cookies made them feel pampered. They have a wall of pictures of Presidents and Royalty who have stayed there and it's easy to understand why. For us it was a little bit ouf a splurge but worth every penny! I am joking with my wife that it was a mistake to stay here because now she will always want a place this nice!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Joe C

Dear Joe C,

I am pleased that you were happy with your room and your praise for our team here at Hayfield is much appreciated. I am thrilled to know that your daughters enjoyed the milk and cookies.