3,475 results
All reviews orchid restaurant outdoor jacuzzi drawing room afternoon tea five star hotel turn down service wonderful hotel cork city old world spa treatments eggs benedict top class steam room from start to finish lovely touch university college cork leisure centre
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Warm welcome.Beautiful appointed room.Spa treatments exquisite.Mus Susan enjoyed and Alision. Tanya so welcoming a great face and asset to the spa. Rachel truly amazing therapist.David in bar great character and team. Orchid restaurant heavenly.Stunning food.Jack Briarly playing on Piano.Manor room. Free standing bath..No faults.All plus. 5 star.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TJMulcahyHM, General Manager at Hayfield Manor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Susan M,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your lovely review, and for choosing to stay with us recently.

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you felt very looked after. Thank you for your kind words on our staff. It is a pleasure to know that their efforts are appreciated and I will share your lovely feedback with the team who I know will be thrilled.

I am delighted that you enjoyed your meal in Orchids and also your spa treatments.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It was fantastic. The ultimate de stress. The staff were professional and friendly, the food was exceptional, the spa was one of the best I’ve ever been to (and I’m an avid spa goer). It was all topped of with some of the most amazing cocktails we’ve ever had (another passion of mine).

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joy H

Dear Joy H,

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to write your review, and for choosing to stay at Hayfield Manor recently.

I cannot express what a pleasure it was to read your wonderful feedback. I am very grateful to you for your glowing praise of all aspects of our hotel. It is an absolute delight to know that you enjoyed a relaxing stay with us and that you were pleased with everything throughout your visit particularly your spa treatments and cocktails in the bar.

Thank you very much once again. It would give me great pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Charming place to stay with a beautiful room, wonderful restaurant , great bar with character and the service was spectacular throughout...staff was most helpful arranging drivers for tours. It is so convenient to the College if you have a child (or a grandchild in our case ) studying there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rebecca H

Dear Rebecca H,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us recently, and for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor on TripAdvisor.

It is such a delight to know that you enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us and thank you for your wonderful comments and feedback. Thank you for your lovely description of the hotel and I am so pleased that you had a comfortable stay.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The whole experience in this hotel surpassed our expectations. From start to finish everything was perfect. Service, food, atmosphere were all excellent. A beautiful way to celebrate our daughter’s conferring. Thank you so much.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank IsAnamdom1

Dear IsAnamdom1,

Thank you very much for choosing to celebrate with us recently, and for taking the time to review Hayfield Manor on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to hear that you had a most enjoyable visit to Hayfield Manor for your daughter's conferring. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your meal and the atmosphere in the hotel. Thank you also for your kind praise of our staff and service.

Thank you for sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor in the near future.

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Hayfield Manor in Cork. Our room was spacious and clean. The hotel was centrally located and within walking distance into town. The menu at the on-site restaurant was diverse, the food quality was excellent. Staff was nice and made us feel welcome.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank KathyG1413

Dear KathyG1413,

I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed your meals. Thank you most especially for your warm praise of our staff. We are fortunate to have an exceptional team at Hayfield Manor that provide outstanding service.

Thank you for your glowing recommendation and wonderful praise. It would be my pleasure to welcome you back to Hayfield Manor again, hopefully in the near future.