“Delicious food”

Ranked #95 of 716 Restaurants in Cork
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Lebanese, Moroccan
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lebanese & Moroccan Cuisine is Authentic,fresh,aromatic and full of flavours,Food in both regions is a social event and is enjoyed in the circle of friends & family.Join us in the culinary journey and transport yourself to the exotic location with our dishes.
Reviewed January 19, 2018

4 of us visited on Saturday evening. What a lovely surprise. The decor was perfect, I felt I was far away. The difficult with the menu was I couldn't decide between the Moroccan and the Lebanese! I finally decided on the Chicken Tagine which was amazing. My friend had the Vegetatian Tagine which she said was delicious. The men both had Lebanese which was rated highly. Plates were cleared, so that says a lot! My friend and I shaed Baklava afterwards while the men had ice cream. The restaurant is mot licensed, but you can bring your own bottle. Definitely somewhere I would return next time I am in Cork.

1  Thank Zaney72

Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Thank you for the greate time I had there.Nice atmosphere, welcoming staff and delicious food .I strongly recommend people to visit and discover oriental food.

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

My coworker and I went here one night, based on his previous experience, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We shared a "medley" appetizer which had the most amazing bread and dips. And I chose a Moroccan fish dish, which was excellent but a little earthy for me. The service was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

I have been to this restaurant a number of times. It offers good food when you fancy something just a little bit different. Good efficient, pleasant and friendly service with good quality tasty fair, in a spacious comfortable setting.
Also it is no problem to order a little more or less of something or to inquire a little less spice or level of heat in a dish, which for me is always a good and necessary aspect of any restaurant, after all you are paying for it.
Well worth a visit. As a side note be aware that this restaurant does not serve wine.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

We have been in Ireland for over a week and although we have had many nice dining experiences this was our best! Friendly service and absolutely delicious food. We are returning before we carry on.