2,701 results
All reviews kudos restaurant the river cork city anne marie city hall hen party the penthouse oliver plunkett street car park modern hotel central location bus station great weekend last weekend excellent hotel leisure centre would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Just stayed here in an apartment with 2 friends. Accommodation fine though not wow! Breakfast great, staff friendly however don’t book spa expecting a luxury experience. It is situated in a health club, there isn’t enough seating in reception or relaxation area, also my relaxing facial ended up with me having stinging eyes and feeling like I’d been pummelled for an hour

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Meander820401, Guest Relations Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2018

Boags1303,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay here with us. We are disappointed to read that your stay wasn't up to the Clayton Standard that so many guests have grown fond of.

In relation to your treatments, I have brought all your feedback to the attention of our Spa & Leisure Centre Manager, who is investigating the issues you raised. Again, I do apologize for any disappointment.

On a positive note we are glad you enjoyed our breakfast buffet and found our staff friendly and helpful!

Thank you again for your feedback and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Kind Regard,

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous place to stay, excellent location for shopping in cork, Just a short drive into cork city and Mahon point shopping center. Staff are amazing, very helpful and kind.Beds are extremely comfortable.Food is delicious, with the best breakfast in any hotel we have stayed in.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Meander820401, Guest Relations Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2018

Maps16025435886,

We are delighted to read you had such a wonderful experience here at Clayton Hotel Cork City and would like to thank you for sharing it with us and our future guests.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Clayton Hotel Cork City in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Room very large in size, I was staying alone and had a double and two single beds. Room was clean and beds really comfy. Sweets and water in the room and a mini bar available on request.

The breakfast was nice and good choice.

My only complaint is that while in the bar a guy came in asking for money and made my colleague & I quite uneasy so we just went to bed. Perhaps more security required.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Catherine D,

Thank you for sharing feedback about your recent stay here in Clayton Hotel Cork.

I am delighted to read you found your stay comfortable and enjoyed the amenities available to you.

While we do have security on site seven days a week, I apologies they seemed to miss this incident.

I have followed up with the security team to insure they remain vigilant at all times while on shift.

Reviewed November 3, 2018

I went to have a meal in the bar area of the Clayton hotel Cork City. I had initially wanted to eat in the atrium , but when I went to the bar to make my order, I was informed that I couldn't eat in the atrium, so I had to go into the bar area.

I met a young man called Dean and I can safely say that my visit to the bar was well worth it.

In a place like Cork, where they clearly have heard of customer service, but don't really know what it means, I was blown away by this young man's politeness, charm, care and professionalism.

I had the Chicken Thai Curry, which wasn't great, but I forgot about all that because I was so impressed by Dean. He offered another alternative to the drink mix that I had requested for because, they didn't have one of the drinks; his suggestion proved as good as what I had originally wanted, if not better.

He was simply, remarkable!!!

I wish other establishments in Cork would offer such high level Customer Service!!!

Thank you, Dean, for making a long day end so beautifully!!!

Room tip: This hotel is in the centre of town, so has great access to public transport services and commercial areas.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you Uchéchukwu A for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent visit with us here at Clayton Hotel Cork City.

We appreciate you recognizing Dean -we agree he is pretty remarkable!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2018

The room was very comfortable. However, I was in a room that faced a homeless place and lots of yelling late night. The location is very walkable to the bus station, shopping, dining, church etc. We had a group dinner in the restaurant. I didn't care for my hake but others liked it and everything else was quite good. Good selection of breakfast foods as well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Clayton C, Guest REaltions Executive at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

cdwchgo,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your recent stay here in Clayton Hotel Cork City.

While we're glad you enjoyed your comfortable, spacious room and our breakfast buffet, we feel poorly that a neighboring venue negatively impacted your stay with us.

We hope that you will give us another chance and we can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.