Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$120
PricelineUS$120
Hotels.comUS$120
eDreamsUS$120
CheapTicketsUS$120
Agoda.comUS$120
2,995 results
All reviews cork city the river city hall car park hotel is in a great location bus station leisure centre would highly recommend this hotel english market hotel bar stayed here for one night bar food atrium gym quay ireland lee
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2020 via mobile

A super over night stay in the heart of Cork City. The friendly and helpful staff made it such a pleasant stay. Could not do enough for us. The bar staff were lovely and Kerry was the nicest waitress I have met. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 11, 2020

Recently stayed here and from moment of check-in we were made feel very welcome by Tara who couldn't of been more helpful to us. Due to covid restrictions she booked us in and gave us times for evening lunch and breakfast . Room was perfect and restaurant food and staff were very satisfactory.
Breakfast was a different story. Attended before 9:30 as that was out time allocated ,to be told , take a seat in the lobby and would be called 'like a doctor's waiting room'. That was fine as only 1 couple and a single lady in front of us .The couple were called in and after another 15 minutes the staff member called out for groups of 4 only. 2x groups of four were called and then she was looking for a group of 3 next . Considering large groups were walking in and called before us we decided to leave and check out without breakfast . Spoke to April on checking out who was very apologetic. But it was all down to very poor operating procedures. Not a pleasant ending to a wonderful stay considering no breakfast and a 2 hour drive back to work.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michaelnS1453GH
Reviewed December 9, 2020

We stayed here for one night recently and the customer service provided was excellent. Thanks to Majella at breakfast, who did her best to placate our 17-month-old son and Ewelina at the coffee bar, who remained patient despite my pickiness regarding mugs v cups!

Reviewed November 9, 2020

First impressions were excellent with the pleasant receptionist made me feel very welcomed had all the qualities we like to think Ireland can provide. I think her name was April. She is to be treasured. My room was fine, very clean indeed and quiet. My meal was fine and the staff serving me were attentive and kind. I will always use this hotel when I need to stay in Cork

Date of stay: November 2020
Tara Thornton, Other at Clayton Hotel Cork City, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2020

Dear O987JMpatriciac,

Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. I am delighted to see April was of great assistance to you, she is a very valued member of our team.
It is great to know that you will be returning to us again.

Kind regards,
Tara Thornton

Reviewed November 9, 2020

Wonderful experience: comfortable room, excellent staff and the best breakfast!
If I had to classify our stay in 3 words: cosy, comfortable and warming.
Thank you so much to Majella and all the staff we met during our stay!
We could not have asked for a better place to stay in Cork!

Date of stay: November 2020

Dear Landinha,

Thank you for such a lovely review of our hotel, we really do appreciate it in these times. Majella was only delighted to see her name mentioned, and it is so deserved.
Hopefully we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again,

All the best,